iPhone 6 release date?

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by jafundy, Nov 28, 2013.

1. jafundy

jafundy Member
    Bronze

Any ideas when the iPhone 6 will be released? Some suspected after the first of the year. Others say mid summer. Haven't seen much lately. I'm holding out for a larger screen. Not enough on 5s to encourage me to upgrade.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I just saw online "September 2014, we'd have thought," but of course all of the dates for now are rumors.

3. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I haven't seen anything yet, but if I had to guess it would be September, 2014. Apple seems to have shifted to fall releases for the iPhone. WWDC is in early June and that's where developers first get their hands on a beta of the latest software. Next year should be no different with the release of iOS 8. If Apple were planning to release a new big-screen iPhone 6, they'd want the latest and greatest software on it. If a beta drops in early June, when would it be ready?

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I would guess August-September. September if and only if the beta takes longer than normal.

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Apple is usually pretty predictable with iPhone launch months. It will most likely be September or October.

6. quince91015

quince91015 New Member

i hope the 6 will be amazing one, cz the 5s doesn't give us anything extremely new except for being fast than the 5 and mny others smart phones

Sent from my iPhone using

#6 quince91015, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  7. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

At work today someone just told me about a rumor they read that said the iPhone 6 with be a 6" screen and will be out in March.

I laughed with my inside voice, but in my head I was howling! Rumors, you gotta love em'!