iPhone 6 silicone case availabilty

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by larryo108, Sep 23, 2014.

1. larryo108

larryo108 Member
    Bronze

I am looking for a black silicone case for my new iPhone 6. I can't find availability for them anywhere. Is anyone else having the same issue?

#1 larryo108, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

If you order it from Apple.com today, you'll probably have it by Friday. The shipping estimates are worse case. I've got one arriving tomorrow that I ordered Sunday. I checked store availability online before ordering it and none of the Apple stores in Vegas had any in stock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. larryo108

larryo108 Member
    Bronze

I have looked there both for availability at my local store and online. Both say early October.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

They shipped mine a lot sooner than the estimate.

5. Zzz

Zzz Contributor
    Bronze

You live in Vegas? Lucky you! Yeah that's what I got out of that post, HeHe. I love Vegas. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using iCafe App.

6. Scottman9899

Scottman9899 New Member

EBay has some really nice cases for $5. Got them last week and they look terrific on the 6!

7. dallasjetfan

dallasjetfan Contributor
    Bronze

Love my leather Apple case.

8. PDACPA

PDACPA Member
    Silver

My wife has the Apple Leather case. Are there any other options? Any pics? Hate to go "naked" for too long, but $49 for the case is pretty high if I do not like it.

9. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

10. jmp316

jmp316 Evangelist
    Gold

Just as an FYI, I have the "black" silicone case for my 6. It's not really black, but a dark grey... I still love mine though!

11. dallasjetfan

dallasjetfan Contributor
    Bronze

Not sure my leather case can handle the abuse I put my phones through. I think I will just pick an Otterbox Symmetry case. A little water hit my leather case causing the leather to bubble so that made me decide its not the right case for me. I'might look into Apple silicone case also.

12. dallasjetfan

dallasjetfan Contributor
    Bronze

Bought an Otterbox and it made phone too bulky and awkward. I will wear out my leather and then go with Apple silicone. I don't want the extra bulk.

13. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

This is the case I originally ordered when my due date was October 13-20. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LOYOFTI/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1
    It wasn't going to ship till the 6th so I figured I had time. When my delivery date was changed to October 1...or 2 as the reality is... I had a find something that would ship quickly, I I ordered this... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MK25XM6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
    its pretty rubbery but it is cheap and will hold me over till the other gets here. I haven't put it on my phone yet because UPS hasn't arrived yet.