iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Photos

I almost stepped on this praying mantis yesterday. My vision not being so keen these days, I'm amazed I even spotted it.

WTF? You can't even post 6s pics anymore because the server can't handle it? But 7/7+ pics are no problem? :rolleyes:

Pathetic. What are the limitations these days? The pic I'm trying to upload is only 2.8 MB.

Last edited:
I almost stepped on this praying mantis yesterday. My vision not being so keen these days, I'm amazed I even spotted it.

WTF? You can't even post 6s pics anymore because the server can't handle it? But 7/7+ pics are no problem? :rolleyes:

Pathetic. What are the limitations these days? The pic I'm trying to upload is only 2.8 MB.
Think it's still a 2 meg limit [emoji21]

Europa

Senior Moderator

It's always been 2 GB. There are some free apps that can resize.

Europa

Senior Moderator
You mean 2MB? ;) What app do you like for resizing?

It seems like I've been able to post pics directly from my phone without this issue. I used to be a hardcore fan of the eiC App, maybe I'll try Tapatalk again.
Oops! Yeah, 2 MB. I use Photogene².