iPhone 6S Plus alternatives to Griffin Survivor?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 17, 2011
Hi all, I recently bought an iPhone 6S Plus, and I've got a Griffin Survivor case for it but I'm disappointed with it. The volume buttons aren't lined up with the case so although the volume up button is ok, volume down is a chore to find. And the worst bit is the gap between the iPhone screen and the Griffin screen protector, which means you have to press harder to get a response. Ideally I'm looking for the following:

A glass screen protector which is flush against the iPhone screen

A case which is flush with the buttons

Maximum protection (not so much from dropping, but from dust)

As much coverage as possible regarding ports, camera etc, as I won't use the camera much, all I need is to be able to charge it

Ideally a rubber or patterned case to make the device more gripable, rather than something smooth and slippery

I'm in the UK, but I believe that everything is available everywhere. Is there anyone who can provide any suggestions please?

Nov 17, 2011
Yes it always seems to end up being between the two. I've ordered the Otterbox so I can choose a preference and return the other one, and I'm expecting my choice to be the Otterbox. It's a shame that Griffin seem to have dropped the ball with this case.