iphone 6s plus home button issue

Discussion in 'iPhone 6S' started by alexrat1996, Jul 2, 2016.

1. alexrat1996

alexrat1996 Member
    Bronze

Hello i have 6s plus the home button feels and sound like i'm clicking a pen is that expected and feels like its hitting something metal inside the button is this normal ?

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

It would depend on the model of the pen. Not all pens feel and sound the same way. But it shouldn't feel and sound like a cheap pen. Maybe like a high-end quiet pen.

3. alexrat1996

alexrat1996 Member
    Bronze

I can hear the click loud but the button does not move.But there something metal hitting inside the button ,something stuck inside the button but it function correctly but it feels weird not sure if the button is defective or under apple specs

4. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

It would be hard to describe in words exactly how everything about the press of an iPhone's home button should feel like, and what is normal and what isn't; the best way would be for you to go to an Apple store or visit with a friend and compare the feel of your iPhone's button with that of a known "normal" phone's.

Plus, you've stated this phone has been replaced six times already--you probably have a decent idea by now what a normal home button should or should not feel like.

5. alexrat1996

alexrat1996 Member
    Bronze

I compared my 6s plus and iPad air2 button there different will the button on both feel and sound different and I also tested an iPhone 6 does not feel like my 6s plus button what do you recommend I do

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It's normal. Relax and enjoy your phone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Excellent assessment. I concur.