iPhone 6s Release Date Timer

Discussion in 'iPhone 6S' started by Sharunda, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Because of the above quotes, I searched for a timer to count down the days before the iPhone 6s & 6s Plus release on 9/25/15.

I found this site:
    http://www.appletimer.com/iphone/

Feel free to post your waiting frustrations and revelations here. Also, if you find some nice timers, please share. There's got to be some awesome ones out there.

@Europa @Napoleon PhoneApart Please merge this thread with the Pre-Order thread if you think this is redundant. I wasn't sure if this should be separate or if it should be with the Pre-Order thread.

2. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

I'm getting excited too however the busier I stay the better for me.

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Cjvdh
    {{{{CJ}}}}:love: I didn't give you a proper Greeting! I see you've returned right on time for the new iPhone 6s! You've been a busy boy! Welcome back in! I can't wait to read your stories and how you like this new iPhone with all the new stuff.

I can't wait for the days to just pass already!!! Today iOS 9 is launching so I suppose that'll keep me busy for a while. LOL!! In the meantime, I'll be on that countdown clock! LOL!

4. K.C.

K.C. Contributor
    Bronze

I am excited for my new rose gold 6s!!! I am so done with this temp of phone LOL

5. Muckcityjustin

Gold

I listed my 6+ on craigslist and have been getting a lot of inquiries. The faster next friday gets here the sooner I can unload this thing. If I look at a countdown though I will go bonkers. I am already checking my order status a few times a day.

6. RicK james

RicK james Member
    Bronze

I listed mine and sold it on craigslist wishing 1 hour..same with the wife..now we wait with dummy phones lol

7. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Apple charged my card just now! the process begins... it's going to be a painful week. Probably the only time I look forward to a weekend being over.

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

This thread is truly sad. :D

9. RicK james

RicK james Member
    Bronze

I assume it will get worse once we see shipments. Lol

10. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Okay, I will admit that last year I participated in a huge Oct 1-6 delivery date thread on another forum that ended up having over 11,000 posts. But I never inhaled.

11. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I sold my phone before the Keynote ..
    Now I got a watch waiting in a box and can't try out iOS 9 on a phone. I ordered cases and the rose gold dock . Apple is slacking they send the wrong color dock and now it won't be here until after I get the phone.
    On a good note. I 3D printed a glow in the dark Apple Watch charging stand ...I am printing one for my Boss which is cradling the watch on the side for nightstand mode. Next I might pick a rose color filament for a phone dock ...

12. engelke2010

engelke2010 Member
    Bronze

My iPhone 6+ has been crying the last 6 days because it knows it's being put up for adoption. I still can't wait for next Friday!

13. Kathie Rebman

Kathie Rebman Member
    Bronze

Just got my credit card charged and my order states "Preparing for Shipment"!

14. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Still have a pending charge and processing order here. Don't be worried if you're in my boat. We'll still dock on time with the rest of 'em.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. RicK james

RicK james Member
    Bronze

yes I'm not worried. It was weird my order status just showed numbers and now it shows my two orders and details for VZW. getting closer

wait where is the T-7 Days thread? lol

16. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

17. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

18. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Mine changed from processing to preparing for shipment BACK to processing.

19. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

20. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@47seijar THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK!!! I got it and I Love it on my iPad Air 2 right now. :D
    I downloaded it from iTunes on my computer and it popped up on my iPad but not my iPhone6+. :eek:

#20 Sharunda, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015