iPhone 6s Release Date Timer

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Is it the 25th yet? WTF this week is dragging!!!
Man, I'm right with ya! I can't believe how slow this week is going and next will probably be no better.
Its like time stopped...right?? How the hell is it only Tuesday??
Because of the above quotes, I searched for a timer to count down the days before the iPhone 6s & 6s Plus release on 9/25/15.

I found this site:
http://www.appletimer.com/iphone/

Feel free to post your waiting frustrations and revelations here. Also, if you find some nice timers, please share. There's got to be some awesome ones out there.

@Europa @Napoleon PhoneApart Please merge this thread with the Pre-Order thread if you think this is redundant. I wasn't sure if this should be separate or if it should be with the Pre-Order thread.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
@Cjvdh
{{{{CJ}}}}:love: I didn't give you a proper Greeting! I see you've returned right on time for the new iPhone 6s! You've been a busy boy! Welcome back in! I can't wait to read your stories and how you like this new iPhone with all the new stuff.

I can't wait for the days to just pass already!!! Today iOS 9 is launching so I suppose that'll keep me busy for a while. LOL!! In the meantime, I'll be on that countdown clock! LOL!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I sold my phone before the Keynote ..
Now I got a watch waiting in a box and can't try out iOS 9 on a phone. I ordered cases and the rose gold dock . Apple is slacking they send the wrong color dock and now it won't be here until after I get the phone.
On a good note. I 3D printed a glow in the dark Apple Watch charging stand ...I am printing one for my Boss which is cradling the watch on the side for nightstand mode. Next I might pick a rose color filament for a phone dock ...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Still have a pending charge and processing order here. Don't be worried if you're in my boat. We'll still dock on time with the rest of 'em.

RicK james

Bronze
Sep 5, 2011
yes I'm not worried. It was weird my order status just showed numbers and now it shows my two orders and details for VZW. getting closer

wait where is the T-7 Days thread? lol