IPhone 6s vs the rest

Discussion in 'iPhone 6S' started by iDapzZ, Oct 9, 2015.

1. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

OK so I always have this dilemma of which phone to get next but atm it is worse than ever as I'm going to buy it outright...
    I'm struggling between iPhone 6s+, z5 premium, note 5 or nexus 6p.

I use alot if streaming and screen mirroring which I know I couldn't do on the iPhone.

But I also want to play mobile gaming which I'm under the impression iPhone is more capable.

Thank you in advance

2. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

If by streaming and mirroring, you mean to a computer or a TV, then you can do this with AirPlay to an Apple TV or a compatible program on the computer (AirServer is my fave, there's also Reflector).

You can use some screen recording software with those on your computer to get it streamed over to Twitch and whatnot, I've done that on my PC and it's not terribly difficult to set up. It looks like the new Apple replay kit stuff will help make it so games can more easily be recorded. I don't know if that naturally lends itself to live streaming, but that'll be fun to see as it trickles out

If you have a Mac with Yosemite or newer, actually, attaching an iPhone to it by USB cable gives you a video capture source you can use in QuickTime or other video capturing software. It's a fairly high quality stream of the iPhone screen. It changes the status bar, though (so Apple and others can record stock footage of their apps that maintains a consistent 9:41 am, 5 bars, no carrier logo and full battery).

For gaming, the iPhone is in the best position right now because of the stronger GPU and the faster per-core CPU performance -- both important factors in gaming. Controller support exists in some games, if that's your thing.

3. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

Streaming I mean films football etc :| lol (naughty) I know..

Games etc I'm wondering just how my CH better they are compared to android or if there's anything really worthwhile over android...
    As atm I am under the impression that android does everything and iPhone does some stuff but the stuff it does it does well..

Maybe worth mentioning I don't own any apple products like TV, laptop etc so I'm not tied in to either eco system hence why I'm not a fan boy of either OS thanks again :)