iPhone 7/7 Plus Photos

Oh, man. You're making me want to go to England and Amsterdam so bad. Everything about it looks appetizing. I love how different it looks from a US breakfast.
Sounds that it's time for visiting those places . When you need energy, this breakfast gives you a lot for whole day. I don't have time to eat through the day so for me it's enough to eat in the morning and in evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Sounds that it's time for visiting those places . When you need energy, this breakfast gives you a lot for whole day. I don't have time to eat through the day so for me it's enough to eat in the morning and in evening.

I used to live in Witney, Oxfordshire, so she and I have to go there at some point. I also have a cousin and her family in Llandrindod Wells, Wales.

I used to live in Witney, Oxfordshire, so she and I have to go there at some point. I also have a cousin and her family in Llandrindod Wells, Wales.
Nice, I'm living in Amsterdam (originally from Czech Republic) and I'm traveler. Couple of years in UK, Sweden, Norway and now Netherlands. I could to try to live in Miami where I was there for vacation

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Nice, I'm living in Amsterdam (originally from Czech Republic) and I'm traveler. Couple of years in UK, Sweden, Norway and now Netherlands. I could to try to live in Miami where I was there for vacation

I visited Prague back in the 80s with the US Air Force Band (back when it was Czechoslovakia). I unhooked a hotel security camera and got into a little hot water when I got back :)

Been to Amsterdam a few times as well back then. Never got to Sweden, though.

I visited Prague back in the 80s with the US Air Force Band (back when it was Czechoslovakia). I unhooked a hotel security camera and got into a little hot water when I got back :)

Been to Amsterdam a few times as well back then. Never got to Sweden, though.
Haha trip with a little adventure

Europa

Senior Moderator
You still have your original iPhone? That's awesome and a great idea! I still have my 3GS. I'm going to take it with my hiking next time for comparison shots.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
iPhone 7Plus using 2x optical. This is my pet corn snake, Cleo.

Btw, my profile/avatar pic is one I took of Lake Tahoe with the original iPhone. What a difference!
IMG_0025.JPG