iPhone 7/7 Plus Photos

Can someone post photos in night with using of manual settings? Like manual setup of exposure, time and iso?
I'm curious how it'll look like in comparison with 6s Plus.
Still waiting on my 7 Plus Jet Black [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever just stopped and thought about how far we've come with cameras? All these photos are amazing, and taken with small, multi-purpose devices like these. I hope all the other OGs like myself can appreciate the technology and how far it's come. The relative newbs to this planet surely take all this for granted.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Has anyone ever just stopped and thought about how far we've come with cameras? All these photos are amazing, and taken with small, multi-purpose devices like these. I hope all the other OGs like myself can appreciate the technology and how far it's come. The relative newbs to this planet surely take all this for granted.
Ah, transistor radios. Mindi's mother still has a General Electric transistor radio from the 1950's. Beautiful condition, too. I think all it would need to operate is a new battery, but it's a custom battery that may be hard to find nowadays.

And cameras have come a long way.

Ah, transistor radios. Mindi's mother still has a General Electric transistor radio from the 1950's. Beautiful condition, too. I think all it would need to operate is a new battery, but it's a custom battery that may be hard to find nowadays.

And cameras have come a long way.
Ha! My grandfather had a transistor radio laying around his basement when I was a kid.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Ha! My grandfather had a transistor radio laying around his basement when I was a kid.
I still have an old six transistor shirt pocket AM radio that used 3 "N" cell mercury batteries packed away somewhere. That radio got me into a lot of trouble with my high school teachers as it was the same size as a pack of cigarettes.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Got a twelve-dollar tripod on Amazon today. I know, big spender. Anyway, wow! Low light photos are significantly better when you can keep the phone still and keep the shutter open a little longer. These were taken in a city with very little light pollution.

2.jpg

ProCam Lowlight+:
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I'm so getting a Plus next year. It sucks not having all the features when you get the little phone.
I laughed after reading your statement about your 6 being a little phone after seeing my father-in-law's 4s this past weekend. The 4s looks like a kids toy phone after using a Plus model the last 2 years, lol.