iPhone 7/7 Plus Photos

Europa

Senior Moderator
Any Westworld fans here? I found the exact spot Ed Harris and "Kissy" were at in Dead Horse State Park, Utah (bottom center of first pic). The ranger said they spent two days on this ledge during filming last year. I sat down there for about an hour enjoying the scenery and trying to envision "The Maze." :)
IMG_1350.JPG

Arches National Park
IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

Any Westworld fans here? I found the exact spot Ed Harris and "Kissy" were at in Dead Horse State Park, Utah (bottom center of first pic). The ranger said they spent two days on this ledge during filming last year. I sat down there for about an hour enjoying the scenery and trying to envision "The Maze." :)
Huge Westworld fan. Those photos are amazing.

Breathtaking photos, especially that first one!

View attachment 45006

Arches National Park
View attachment 45007
View attachment 45008
View attachment 45009
View attachment 45010
I've been to Moab and the Arches National Park. Wonderful place. Great pics.