iPhone 7/7 Plus Reviews, Thoughts & Complaints?

brdmsd

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The 6 plus case will fit the 7 plus but it will cover the camera flash thus you will need the new 7plus case to utilize the full features of the camera

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
IMG_6938.PNG

Holy crap
Accirdnty enabled a new feature (to me, using 7+ /ios10) that is similar to the JB tweak "SwipeSelction", and one of the biggest reasons I could not wait to JB every upgrade....
Seem to recall it being announced a while back at one of the WWDC keynotes, but at that time it was only enabled for iPad...
Force touch on keypad and you can easily swipe anywhere in the text field.
White finger still pressed down, additional presses highlight single words, sentences and then paragraphs....

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
View attachment 44942

Holy crap
Accirdnty enabled a new feature (to me, using 7+ /ios10) that is similar to the JB tweak "SwipeSelction", and one of the biggest reasons I could not wait to JB every upgrade....
Seem to recall it being announced a while back at one of the WWDC keynotes, but at that time it was only enabled for iPad...
Did you press on your keyboard again? :)

Woesong

Bronze
Feb 12, 2013
The results are in. Here are the Geekbench 4 and Antutu scores on my iPhone 7 compared to my iPad Air 2, which was king of the house until two days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woesong

Bronze
Feb 12, 2013

Sorry I sent the Antutu scores twice and see no way here to re-edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Having just received my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black yesterday, I'm overall very satisfied. I really love the sleek, solid shiny black look. With 3 GB RAM it is very snappy. Sound quality is great too with the stereo. The only CON I see right now is the camera quality in low light is still noisy, not the sharp images I was expecting.

Note: I'm coming from the iPhone 6 Plus. I skipped last year's upgrade.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Having just received my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black yesterday, I'm overall very satisfied. I really love the sleek, solid shiny black look. With 3 GB RAM it is very snappy. Sound quality is great too with the stereo. The only CON I see right now is the camera quality in low light is still noisy, not the sharp images I was expecting.

Note: I'm coming from the iPhone 6 Plus. I skipped last year's upgrade.
Yeah, I wasn't impressed with it either. However, using a $3 camera app that allows you to take longer shots and a $12 tripod will give you very good results.