iPhone 7/7 Plus Shipping Thread

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Yup, I did something:rolleyes: and by next week I might be in possession of 2 iP7+'s. I was told not to cancel my Apple order yet. It might cancel itself out after I activate the phone I get today. O_o

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
So, the executive team has finally been able to move forward in a positive direction for me, sine my initial instore order on 9/9 for a 128GB JB 7+ was changed to a MB (which arrived, but is still unopened in the box, ATM) by the store manager.

1) Going to reset my upgrade eligibility back to 9/9
2) Wiped away last months 229.00 bill that was due on the 29th (that I had not paid yet due to all this)
3) Allow me to keep the leased 6+(non returned device fees waived)
4) Allow me to open and use the 7+ MB until the JB arrives without any fees or penalties.

That are still working out what to do for my other non preorder issues, but finally was high enough in the chain for something other than the standard responses.

Essentially 500ish value when calculating the bill, 6+ (will now be an iPod for 5y/o Tiberius) leased device return fee and the new activation fees.
May be waiting up to 10 weeks for the JB, but I feel like a valued customer again....

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
So, the executive team has finally been able to move forward in a positive direction for me, sine my initial instore order on 9/9 for a 128GB JB 7+ was changed to a MB (which arrived, but is still unopened in the box, ATM) by the store manager.

1) Going to reset my upgrade eligibility back to 9/9
2) Wiped away last months 229.00 bill that was due on the 29th (that I had not paid yet due to all this)
3) Allow me to keep the leased 6+(non returned device fees waived)
4) Allow me to open and use the 7+ MB until the JB arrives without any fees or penalties.

That are still working out what to do for my other non preorder issues, but finally was high enough in the chain for something other than the standard responses.

Essentially 500ish value when calculating the bill, 6+ (will now be an iPod for 5y/o Tiberius) leased device return fee and the new activation fees.
May be waiting up to 10 weeks for the JB, but I feel like a valued customer again....
Damn, son. You made out pretty well there!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I finally received it last night at 9:30 I haven't opened it. I'm not opening it. The order from Apple charged my card and I couldn't cancel it. It's Preparing for shipment and it might be here as early as Tuesday.

I'm planning on returning the Best Buy iPhone. It'll make someone's day to be able to get it.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I finally received it last night at 9:30 I haven't opened it. I'm not opening it. The order from Apple charged my card and I couldn't cancel it. It's Preparing for shipment and it might be here as early as Tuesday.
That's CRAZY TALK. Open it AT ONCE. Just return the Apple phone unopened after receiving it and they'll refund it.
(This coming from the guy who received his phone at about 5:30 PM and didn't open it until after 1 AM that night.)

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Damn, son. You made out pretty well there!
Agreed, but not done yet...
Has been an enormous amount of frustration and work.
There are some lingering service issues and some additional improprieties committed by the store manager. essentially sharing privileged information about my purchases online in an attempt to discredit me.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Agreed, but not done yet...
Has been an enormous amount of frustration and work.
There are some lingering service issues and some additional improprieties committed by the store manager. essentially sharing privileged information about my purchases online in an attempt to discredit me.
Might I suggest my family's law firm?

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
So I have decided to purchase my next iPhone outright. I have done this so I can drop my contract when it renews in January. I'm currently paying £56pm for my contract which is an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB that has unlimited mins, unlimited texts and all-you-can-eat data with 2GB tethering. I got an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold with Apple care+. In January I will be dropping my contract down to a £23pm which includes 200 mins, unlimited texts, all-you-can-eat data & 30GB tethering.

I ordered my iPhone 7+ on Friday and it is still in the processing phase. Anyone know how long until it goes to the next part of the order process as they haven't even taken the money from my account yet?

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1476006810.866400.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So I have decided to purchase my next iPhone outright. I have done this so I can drop my contract when it renews in January. I'm currently paying £56pm for my contract which is an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB that has unlimited mins, unlimited texts and all-you-can-eat data with 2GB tethering. I got an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold with Apple care+. In January I will be dropping my contract down to a £23pm which includes 200 mins, unlimited texts, all-you-can-eat data & 30GB tethering.

I ordered my iPhone 7+ on Friday and it is still in the processing phase. Anyone know how long until it goes to the next part of the order process as they haven't even taken the money from my account yet?

View attachment 44881
It will switch from processing order to preparing for shipment soon (probably within the next few days). They will charge your card when it ships/dispatches, which will be a couple of days before you receive it.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Okay, okay, I'll calm down because U asked me to my dahlin. :love: I have to talk myself down daily from switching from the Black to the Jet black in the morning and by the middle of the day I'm good. That weird little debate keeps my brain occupied and I don't dwell on the fact that there is no movement. However, as of yesterday, I decided that the Black is a Sexy Matte that is going to be a killer looking iPhone and I'm good:D.

Now with a settled mind, my iP7+ will be here soon and I'm at peace:cool:. BUT THEN:laugh2:....my girlfriend texts me and tells me she's getting her iP7+ Black TODAY! :eek: That just riled me all up!:mad: I'm back to being pissed but this time it's more ferocious so I had to vent in the earlier post. :unsure:
Tim Cook.......:mad:
We had a major train crash here earlier this morning and my department heads had to go down to the terminal this morning. Everyone is sad and frenzied.:unsure: This is BAD! So I've been busy and the horror of this has taken my mind off of this for a few minutes...only a few.
Tim Cook.......:mad:...........BETTER DELIVER MY iPHONE 7+ TODAY!

:(
I know it's not possible, but I'm just so disappointed.
I’m sorry about the Train crash and I hope everyone was fine

I can’t believe you still haven’t gotten your iPhone 7 Plus. I know you’ve been pining for it for the longest time. Wishing you the best of luck for a speedy delivery!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Yup, I did something:rolleyes: and by next week I might be in possession of 2 iP7+'s. I was told not to cancel my Apple order yet. It might cancel itself out after I activate the phone I get today. O_o
I have neglected to read every single post in this thread. You’re getting two iPhone 7 Pluses? This means one for you and for your DH? OR both are for you and he gets stuck with of the older models <evil grin> :)

Apologies if you explained this in an earlier post. I don’t have to to re-read every single post on this thread because I’m heading back out to play Pokémon GO shortly.

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
It will switch from processing order to preparing for shipment soon (probably within the next few days). They will charge your card when it ships/dispatches, which will be a couple of days before you receive it.

Thanks for your reply, I really hope it doesn't take 3-4 weeks for it to arrive.