iPhone 7/7 Plus Shipping Thread

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I've given up hope of receiving my iPhone Jet Black 7 Plus before the Oct 18-31st window. It is still processing. What makes me angry is that I placed my order after midnight on September 9th. Should Apple move it back to November I will cancel.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I've given up hope of receiving my iPhone Jet Black 7 Plus before the Oct 18-31st window. It is still processing. What makes me angry is that I placed my order after midnight on September 9th. Should Apple move it back to November I will cancel.
Man, I feel for ya. I was in your same boat, with an original Oct 18-31 window, but I got bumped up and received my phone on September 26. I can't imagine still waiting. That would be insane!! Hopefully you'll at least have a Happy Halloween!!

And I should add, these Piano Black phones are very Halloween appropriate, with the way they are so SHINY BLACK!!

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Man, I feel for ya. I was in your same boat, with an original Oct 18-31 window, but I got bumped up and received my phone on September 26. I can't imagine still waiting. That would be insane!! Hopefully you'll at least have a Happy Halloween!!

And I should add, these Piano Black phones are very Halloween appropriate, with the way they are so SHINY BLACK!!
Thank you. You were very fortunate. I'm sure it looks very seasonal with orange pic wallpaper. Even my local Apple store here in Los Angeles doesn't show any 7 Plus phones in stock.

kerriberri

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
My gold iPhone 7+ ordered through AT&T on September 25 with an ship date of Oct 21-28 just shipped today! Should be here tomorrow! Does anyone know if Fedex requires a signature? I don't remember signing for my 6 when it came FedEx last time

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
My gold iPhone 7+ ordered through AT&T on September 25 with an ship date of Oct 21-28 just shipped today! Should be here tomorrow! Does anyone know if Fedex requires a signature? I don't remember signing for my 6 when it came FedEx last time
They might. I left a letter at my local FedEx center a few years ago releasing them from requiring a signature for anything delivered to my door. Sure, it's risky, but I knew I was taking responsibility.

And congratulations on the early shipment!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes, they require signature unless you have a signature release form on file. Leave a signed copy on your door if you want the phone left on the porch.
http://www.fedex.com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf

Another option is to have it redirected to your work or pick it up at the FedEx hub.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Finally getting my temporary matte black up and running, now that I have documentation that they are swapping this out with no fees, penalties or upgrade date being mucked with once the 7+ Jet Black lands....

ipone7+.jpg

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Ordered my iPhone 7 Plus matte black 128GB on 9/18 with ship date of 10/21-10/28. Received email that it shipped on 10/7, with a delivery of 10/10. Love it. It's not too big and I don't know how I got by with the smaller one. This fits in my pocket perfectly.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I guess it's too late to take back all the threatening and nasty things I tweeted about Tim Cook and Apple.
Why would you want to? I didn't tweet stuff, but Tim knows! :mad:Tim knows!

Yes, I have my iP7+ now and I LOVE IT! HoweverO_o, that does not erase the horror that was this launch.:eek: He's got a lot of fixing to do and excitement to create for the next time around. 10yr anniversary or not, it better go off without a hitch Tim! O_o We expect better from now on!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
It all depends on your point of view. I got my 7 Plus on launch day, so it was a perfect launch for me.
Good for you Naps. :rolleyes: you can be Tim Cooks advisor for the next launch, you know make sure it goes smoothly for everyone. Or, you can be his Secret Service Detail because he just might need it.O_o

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Good for you Naps. :rolleyes: you can be Tim Cooks advisor for the next launch, you know make sure it goes smoothly for everyone. Or, you can be his Secret Service Detail because he just might need it.O_o
Too old for the Secret Service. I'll settle for Liam Neeson from Taken.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Why would you want to? I didn't tweet stuff, but Tim knows! :mad:Tim knows!

Yes, I have my iP7+ now and I LOVE IT! HoweverO_o, that does not erase the horror that was this launch.:eek: He's got a lot of fixing to do and excitement to create for the next time around. 10yr anniversary or not, it better go off without a hitch Tim! O_o We expect better from now on!
Nicely put Sharunda. This was a nightmare. I've never been so disappointed in Apple, especially since I ordered directly through Apple.

brdmsd

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I ordered my Jet Black 256gb 7 plus from ATT on Sept 16 with an expected delivery date of Nov 28- Dec5. I happened to be near the local Apple Store yesterday and happened to ask the greeter if they ever got any 7plus's in the store and low and behold they had a shipment that morning and had the jet black in stock. I have it now and cancelled the original order. Since I ordered originally between September 16 and Sept 26. I received the $650
trade in on my wife's 6 at the ATT store. I'm a happy camper.