iPhone 7/7 Plus Shipping Thread

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hey Guys!!
Just a note to people that have been given shipping dates from AT&T. Keep your chin up because I ordered mine on 9/14 and was originally given a late November-Early December date and received a text yesterday that I'd be receiving it earlier, approximately early to mid November. Today I got a text that said it had been shipped UPS and I'll receive it this Monday, October 24th. Good news!! Cheers!!

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
It's been two weeks since I've ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold and the my order status is still on processing order and I brought it straight from Apple. Is this what everyone gets when they buy from Apple? Thought it would of changed status by now.

brdmsd

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I will change either when it ships or if the delivery date changes but you can always call Apple and check on it

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
I will change either when it ships or if the delivery date changes but you can always call Apple and check on it
Cheers. I hope the delivery date doesn't change. I might give Apple a call once I've gotten back home as I don't want the girlfriend to hear me on the phone to them as she might go mad if she learns that I brought one straight out. She wouldn't understand that I'll be saving £400 a year by doing it and dropping my contract down to a cheap one.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I think the long nightmare is about over. My iPhone 7 Plus has arrived in Anchorage, Alaska with expected delivery on Tuesday, the 25th.

UPDATE: Now in Louisville, Kentucky.

Last edited:

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
I ordered my Jet Black 256gb 7 plus from ATT on Sept 16 with an expected delivery date of Nov 28- Dec5. I happened to be near the local Apple Store yesterday and happened to ask the greeter if they ever got any 7plus's in the store and low and behold they had a shipment that morning and had the jet black in stock. I have it now and cancelled the original order. Since I ordered originally between September 16 and Sept 26. I received the $650
trade in on my wife's 6 at the ATT store. I'm a happy camper.
So they are in fact honoring the $650 trade in? I ordered my Black 128gb from a local AT&T store on September the 22nd, a few days before the cut off. Sadly though my shipping date hasn't moved from the original November 3rd-10th, but it's only another couple of weeks so I'm good.

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
Has anyone else had trouble tracking their shipment? Mine says it is coming by DHL Express and Apple has given me a 7 digit tracking number but when I try tracking it on DHL website it says it's an unknown tracking number and it's not found. I've given it more than 24 hours since Apple has shipped my item but it's still not appearing on DHL.

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
Should be getting my new 7 Plus Black on Monday. Luckily there is a UPS Hub literally down the road from me. May pick it up and drop it off at the apartment on my lunch break.

GJCP911

Bronze
Aug 28, 2011
Good news! I contacted Apple support and told them that the tracking number wasn't working and they looked into it and found out that DHL had sent out bulk shipping numbers for tracking. They have provided me with my correct tracking number & it is expected to be with me tomorrow Monday 31st yay. Super excited.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1477838361.144539.jpg