iPhone 7/7 Plus Shipping Thread

Jin

Bronze
Oct 2, 2012
Anyone preordered from T-Mobile on launch day ? Any update for delivery ? I ordered 7 plus black with 128 and status still in processing.

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Preorder night sucked so bad. A part of it was my fault and for that I take full responsibility. But it still sucked. Especially when I got my estimated shipping date. October 18-31. That meant I'd be lucky to have my Jet Black 128 GB iPhone 7 Plus by Halloween. Well folks, I must be THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!! Actually, I already know I'm the luckiest man alive -- my wife has reminded me that just about daily for the past 23 years.

Anyhow, I had pretty much come to grips this week with the fact that I would not get my hands on MY128 GB Jet Black iphone 7 PLUS until sometime in late October or early November. So, imagine my surprise and EXCITEMENT this morning, when I was sitting at the breakfast table, eating my home made banana crumb muffin that my daughter made, and reviewing my overnight emails, when I See one from Apple Store with a subject line of SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION. WHAT? Could this be RIGHT? I quickly had to ask myself if I had ordered something else from Apple. I couldn't think of anything. I opened the email, and there it was, a UPS Tracking Number for my 128 GB Jet Black iPhone 7 PLUS!! IT IS ON THE WAY!! The email said delivery by Monday, September 26. But UPS says, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! AHHHH, THE JOY!!!!

It is currently still in ZhenZhou, China. Of course, I'll keep you all posted as to the progress as it makes it's way to my house by this weekend!!

And with luck like this, maybe I should head to VEGAS!!
I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but my shipping date has changed 4 times now and with this last change there is still no estimated delivery date. I mean it sat lonely without my warm hands to caress it in China for two days. Who knows how long it will sit in Korea in the same way. :-(

Attachments

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Anyone preordered from T-Mobile on launch day ? Any update for delivery ? I ordered 7 plus black with 128 and status still in processing.
I ordered from T-Mobile on the day they announced the iPhone 7 and received Oct 11-22 shipping date and I ordered 2 7's and 2 Plus models, all were Rose Gold and mine was MB.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Apparently it is, since here in the USA, NOT A SINGLE TIME ZONE has yet reached 4:09 PM today.

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Called up UPS and they said the Louisville scan was a mistake and that it's still in Hong Kong. FML.

Nov 8, 2014
Shipped! My 7 Plus Black 256...ordered from AT&T shipped today with delivery by 4:30pm tomorrow through FedEx.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Quick follow up here. UPS changed their original delivery from the 20th to the 21st, though Apple said the 22nd. The original receive date had been the 28 to 30 September. I got my phone around 3pm yesterday. So I ordered on the 10th and got the phone on the 21st. Still the first week. I'm happy. Loving the rose gold 7 plus. Loving the new home button and not missing the headphone jack. Speakers sound surprisingly good. With so much in the cloud it will take a while to fill 128 GB. I'm looking forward to putting the camera through its paces tomorrow!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Quick follow up here. UPS changed their original delivery from the 20th to the 21st, though Apple said the 22nd. The original receive date had been the 28 to 30 September. I got my phone around 3pm yesterday. So I ordered on the 10th and got the phone on the 21st. Still the first week. I'm happy. Loving the rose gold 7 plus. Loving the new home button and not missing the headphone jack. Speakers sound surprisingly good. With so much in the cloud it will take a while to fill 128 GB. I'm looking forward to putting the camera through its paces tomorrow!
NICE! CONGRATS! Glad to hear it showed up so quickly. Thanks for the info on the speakers. Some reviewers say they aren't that big of an improvement others say WOW. I just want them to sound better.

I'm looking forward to the new set up of no headphone jack and using the lightning port to plug in until I get my wireless AirPods:unsure:, or whatever wireless set up I get.

I'm just waiting for my new sweetheart to show up. October 11 through 17th delivery but hey, I could get a move up. LOL!!:D

Last edited:

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I got my rose gold 7+ yesterday also. I agree with everything you said.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
@Hondamaker, her is FedEx's official response to your complaint as issued by an employee of theirs who is a good friend of mine:

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1474580217.804474.jpg

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
NICE! CONGRATS! Glad to hear it showed up so quickly. Thanks for the info on the speakers. Some reviewers say they aren't that big of an improvement others say WOW. I just want them to sound better.

I'm looking forward to the new set up of no headphone jack and using the lightning port to plug in until I get my wireless AirPods:unsure:, or whatever wireless set up I get.

I'm just waiting for my new sweetheart to show up. October 11 through 17th delivery but hey, I could get a move up. LOL!!:D
I hope it shows up early! Thanks for your kind words.

I got my rose gold 7+ yesterday also. I agree with everything you said.
Glad you got it! I think a lot of folks will be very happy with these phones!

Kathie Rebman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2011
Janesville, Wisconsin
I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but my shipping date has changed 4 times now and with this last change there is still no estimated delivery date. I mean it sat lonely without my warm hands to caress it in China for two days. Who knows how long it will sit in Korea in the same way. :-(
I ordered ours on the 16th, got a message shipped the 19 & 20th, delayed in Korea for 2 days due to severe weather, the other one delayed in Korea due to mechanical failure. Mine is now in Hong Kong and no delivery date available. My husbands also has no delivery date.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
So, I'm curious as to when and/or if you have received your phone yet. My scans from UPS took a similar twist, and currently show no delivery date. I am holding out a wee bit of hope that it will still come today, but even if it comes sometime next week it will be a huge win since my original estimated date from Apple was between October 18 and 31st