iPhone 7 case ordered ?

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by imutter, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I like the Apple leather cases, but you might prefer the silicone Apple cases since they are grippier.

2. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

I bought one of these, it grippy enough, but doesn't grab your pocket. It's also very minimal, being even a little smaller than the apple leather case.

Apple iPhone 7 Plus Case, incircle [Bareskin Series] Ultra Slim Fit Leather Flexible Bumper Case protection Three Layer Material New (Brown Aligator) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JB13WLC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zv76xbR8TSBC5

3. Apple4me

Apple4me Evangelist
    Gold

4. Jin

Jin Member
    Bronze

Thanks everyone. I will check them out. Great support.

5. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

Looked around my local Best Buy at some cases. They had this set on sale $19.99, it has a clear TPU style case, a glass screen protector and a 10ft. lighting cable. Not bad for the price as it's normally $34.99.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Thanks for the listing info on this case. I saw that it was sold out too. They'll have them back in stock as soon as the company gets them. I think the Black iPhone 7+ would look good in a see through case as well. I am not a person who likes to "show off" my iPhone but after this long wait,O_o I think I'm entitled to show off once in a while. :DA clear TPU case it will be for me added to my collection. When I feel like showing off, I'll pop it on.(y)

Nice Bundle! Great find! Take a pic of it on your iPhone if you can. I'd love to see it.

#46 Sharunda, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  7. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

Thanks Sharunda, I will take some pics when I get the new Plus, before I trade in my 6.

8. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Does anyone know how protective the Apple silicone cases are with drops? I picked up a white one for my rose gold phone but worry about how well it will protect the phone. I don't like anything bulky but like it to be protective also.

9. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

1st The Silicone cases are beautiful as well as the leather cases. The Silicone cases have just a smidge more lay on the table coverage than the Leather cases do. That being said, I have purchased and use Apple Silicone and Leather cases for years and I have had no major problems. It all depends on how your iPhone falls. I have dropped my iPhone on pavement, rugs, tile, wood floors and bumpy concrete parking lots and there were only minimal scratches to the Cases themselves with no damage to my iPhones. These have not been drops from major heights or high rates of speed from a moving vehicle.

The only time my iPhone 6s+ sustained injury was in my own bathroom. I had to go to the lavatory BAD and rushed into my bathroom with my iP6s+ not securely tucked into my pocket. When I went to use the facility my iP6s+ popped out of my pocket and met with the corner of the tub face first and then the floor where I heard a crack. :mad: When I picked up my phone there was a major crack in the glass screen protector. O_o I was just happy that I had that glass screen protector on. If I had no glass screen protector, the screen would have definitely been shattered. If I had no case on my iPhone, the phone probably would have been dented and the screen would have shattered. The case facilitated in directing the phone to fall the way it did as it bounced out of my pocket and hit key areas on it's way to the floor. The case helped but it's not an Otter box. For small spills, it's a GR8 protective case, but for a clumsy person, this would not be the case for you.

I like these cases because they are slim and make the iP6s+ and now iP7+ look sleek and sexy. I'm good with my iPhone so these cases suit me. If you are a butterfingers, these may not do the trick.

#49 Sharunda, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  10. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I went and got Apple Care today with the intentions of grabbing the saddle color leather case.
    What a surprise only blue cases and at all other stores too.

11. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Have you opened the box yet?

#51 bballrob, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  12. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

I want to get he Apple care for my iPhone but I'm still on the fence about I only have till 9/30 to decide

13. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

What iPHone model do you have?

14. Mthoroughbred

Silver

Matte black 128 7 plus

15. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

You should have longer than Sept 30 to decide. Unless something has changed, you used to have 30 days to add it. I know because I once added on day 29 when tragedy struck.

16. Mthoroughbred

Silver

You maybe wrong. I got it on launch day. I thought that it was only 15 days like I said I may be wrong

17. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

60 days, right?

18. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

30, unless it has changed in the past couple years.

19. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

20. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yup 60 days is what they give us here. I know, I take advantage of that time every single year! LOL!!