iPhone 7 case ordered ?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I went and got Apple care yesterday. I looked at other options but in the end that was what I decided on.
I usually do not get anything but this year I got a plus model and jet black color which is most expensive phone I ever bought.
And in a few minutes I will start the set up . Just needed a few accessories 1st.

Last edited:

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I went and got Apple care yesterday. I looked at other options but in the end that was what I decided on.
I usually do not get anything but this year I got a plus model and jet black color which is most expensive phone I ever bought.
And in a few minutes I will start the set up . Just needed a few accessories 1st.
What you do get cases for your cases lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO

I love the UAG cases. For a while I was using a UAG case on my personal and work phone. I am currently using the clear one on my 6 Plus and want to get one for my 7 Plus now.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
I love the UAG cases. For a while I was using a UAG case on my personal and work phone. I am currently using the clear one on my 6 Plus and want to get one for my 7 Plus now.
I have it on my 6, but I am on my second one and it should be replaced as well. On both of them the rubber trim separated from the plastic case. I love the look, but won't be using one again because of these issues.

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
1st The Silicone cases are beautiful as well as the leather cases. The Silicone cases have just a smidge more lay on the table coverage than the Leather cases do. That being said, I have purchased and use Apple Silicone and Leather cases for years and I have had no major problems. It all depends on how your iPhone falls. I have dropped my iPhone on pavement, rugs, tile, wood floors and bumpy concrete parking lots and there were only minimal scratches to the Cases themselves with no damage to my iPhones. These have not been drops from major heights or high rates of speed from a moving vehicle.

The only time my iPhone 6s+ sustained injury was in my own bathroom. I had to go to the lavatory BAD and rushed into my bathroom with my iP6s+ not securely tucked into my pocket. When I went to use the facility my iP6s+ popped out of my pocket and met with the corner of the tub face first and then the floor where I heard a crack. :mad: When I picked up my phone there was a major crack in the glass screen protector. O_o I was just happy that I had that glass screen protector on. If I had no glass screen protector, the screen would have definitely been shattered. If I had no case on my iPhone, the phone probably would have been dented and the screen would have shattered. The case facilitated in directing the phone to fall the way it did as it bounced out of my pocket and hit key areas on it's way to the floor. The case helped but it's not an Otter box. For small spills, it's a GR8 protective case, but for a clumsy person, this would not be the case for you.

I like these cases because they are slim and make the iP6s+ and now iP7+ look sleek and sexy. I'm good with my iPhone so these cases suit me. If you are a butterfingers, these may not do the trick.
Thank you! I'm usually great at not dropping my phone. I have only had one that cracked and it was only the screen protector. I think I will enjoy the silicone cases. I used a leather one on my 6+

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Thank you! I'm usually great at not dropping my phone. I have only had one that cracked and it was only the screen protector. I think I will enjoy the silicone cases. I used a leather one on my 6+
You're welcome! You will enjoy the Silicone cases. They feel good in the hand, very comfortable and such a natural extension of the iPhone itself. Also, it just makes the iPhone look clean, sleek and sexy. Apple did a fantastic job on these cases. I just love them, as well as the leather ones, if I want my iPhone to have a luxury look.

I find it hard for me to deviate from the Apple Silicone cases and a few of the leather case colors. Since the iPhone 6Plus I have been exclusively using the Apple cases and I have not had an issue or a regret. Sure, they're costly, but I definitely get my moneys worth in usage and just sheer delight at the look and cases themselves. I can't recommend them more.

Enjoy and let us see your new sweetheart when you get it!

Last edited:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I have 2 silicone cases ordered. The white and the pink sand. I would like a leather one also. Which color do you all think would look best with the rose gold 7+?
Oh that Rose Gold is so pretty. There are so many choices in the leather that would go well with it. My favorites for the Rose Gold are below:

Just can't miss with the neutral gray and that Rose Gold. Classic, sophistication right there.

I was surprised that this Sea Blue captured my attention on this Rose Gold. It stands out and is such a nice color.

This Black is a staple and makes everything look good. Rose Gold Sings in this too. Navy below, is also a good choice:

Now this Saddle Brown and Red will work well too, but not my first choice. The Tan, reminds me of a Vacation outfit for some reason:

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Temporarily I grabbed a body glove case from AT&T. I didn't expect my phone 2.5 weeks early so I haven't had time to research cases. I would love something like the life proof case but the plus is already big enough. So something kind of slim but protective and even mil spec drop rated like the UAG..but no more UAG for me.

Sabrina

Oct 5, 2016
Hello, In addition to the case, i also buy the Yootech screen protector to protect the screen for my iphone 7 plus

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Not so much a case, but a friend got a set of these and says they're awesome glass screen protectors.
Best thing is you can change the color of the face of your device.
I don't really like the white face and in my search for a black iPhone 7+ turning up nothing with out weeks of waiting, I got sets of white and black ones coming.

https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Prote...476323541&sr=8-2&keywords=akwox+iphone+7+plus

Last edited:

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
Temporarily I grabbed a body glove case from AT&T. I didn't expect my phone 2.5 weeks early so I haven't had time to research cases. I would love something like the life proof case but the plus is already big enough. So something kind of slim but protective and even mil spec drop rated like the UAG..but no more UAG for me.
Take a look at Spigen, Incipio and the Otterbox Symmetry.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Traded my Spigen cases for these VRS design cases. They have a really nice finish and work with those edge to edge screen protectors. The kickstand which is made of metal work great.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Not sure if these fit in a case sub thread, but these glass screen protectors seem to be rather nice. Can't hardly tell it's installed. $8 and it comes with 2 screen protectors

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1475958408.204084.jpg

Love that you can change the color of your faceplate.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1475958467.536673.jpg