iPhone 7 case ordered ?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I bought one of these, it grippy enough, but doesn't grab your pocket. It's also very minimal, being even a little smaller than the apple leather case.

Apple iPhone 7 Plus Case, incircle [Bareskin Series] Ultra Slim Fit Leather Flexible Bumper Case protection Three Layer Material New (Brown Aligator) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JB13WLC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zv76xbR8TSBC5
I now have 3 of these, they are 9.99 for 1 and you can buy a 2 pack for 15. I have the brown, black and grey, they are grippier than the apple case and much thinner, which means it doesn't offer as much protection. I find it more comfortable than the apple leather case and it can be used with the 6 plus or 6s plus as well as the 7.

I do with they offered them without the "alligator" pattern.

Jin

Bronze
Oct 2, 2012
Had the insignia PTU case from bestbuy, I had tried a few slim and protective case but this is by far the best. Have a very nice grip and case is snug fit. Even with my butterfinger.....check them out.

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
Had the insignia PTU case from bestbuy, I had tried a few slim and protective case but this is by far the best. Have a very nice grip and case is snug fit. Even with my butterfinger.....check them out.
I got the bundle deal when it was on sale for $19.99. How is the camera cutout, and which phone did you get it for(got one for my 7 Plus)? My friend Natalie, got the bundle for her 7 and said the camera sticks out a little bit.

Jin

Bronze
Oct 2, 2012
I got the bundle deal when it was on sale for $19.99. How is the camera cutout, and which phone did you get it for(got one for my 7 Plus)? My friend Natalie, got the bundle for her 7 and said the camera sticks out a little bit.
I didn't get the bundle one, I got the simple black color one. The price was $15.

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
Got this today from eBay for $9.99 shipped. It's a Ringke Fusion case with a TPU style bumper and hard plastic back. They include a thank you card for buying it from them and a template for a DIY photo to use in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Looked around my local Best Buy at some cases. They had this set on sale $19.99, it has a clear TPU style case, a glass screen protector and a 10ft. lighting cable. Not bad for the price as it's normally $34.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I'm in the big city and I just found this is still available at the advertised price at the local store here. Looks like I'll be investing in this bundle today.