iPhone 7 iOS 10.1 issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
    hello Everyone I have an iPhone 7 I have an issue with iOS 10.1 every time press on lock button and slide to left of iPhone to get to widget it's sometimes it gets jammed it won't let me slide to the left is this iOS bug ? Never happens before

Here video

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I have no issue with it on my 6s Plus running 10.1 beta. You swipe to the right to get the widgets. Are you on the lock screen or home screen when it locks up? Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
I think with the 7, you press the volume button.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I have no issue with it on my 6s Plus running 10.1 beta. You swipe to the right to get the widgets. Are you on the lock screen or home screen when it locks up? Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
I think with the 7, you press the volume button.
I mean to the right and I did set up as new via iTunes

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
What was the issue? I am curious now.
I have an iPhone 7 I have an issue with iOS 10.1 every time press on lock button and slide to eight of iPhone to get to widget it's sometimes it gets jammed it won't let me slide to the left is this iOS bug ? Never happens before

Status
Not open for further replies.