iPhone 7 preorder thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I am getting the 7+, haven't decided on size and I keep waffling between silver and black. I'll be up at 3, east coast.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Noticed the app was down as well. Going for the 256GB Jet Black iPhone 7+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberData4

Bronze
Jun 16, 2009
New York
Preordering the 6+ two years ago was painful. Got my order through after 50 minutes of ATT's website crashing/stalling/rejecting the order. But it wasn't fast enough to get a launch phone. Had to wait two weeks. Which was doable. Just hope these websites remain stable during the process. They make billions, they can invest some of that into good servers for things like this....

Anyone know the exact URL to preorder on ATT's website?

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Preordering the 6+ two years ago was painful. Got my order through after 50 minutes of ATT's website crashing/stalling/rejecting the order. But it wasn't fast enough to get a launch phone. Had to wait two weeks. Which was doable. Just hope these websites remain stable during the process. They make billions, they can invest some of that into good servers for things like this....

Anyone know the exact URL to preorder on ATT's website?
CyberDara4 if at all possible try and order through Apple's App or through the website. Not sure but a lot of installment plans like edge or whatever they want to call it on AT&T can be ordered through Apple. Just going off memory so may be completely off but I thought that was the case for Verizon anyway. You're right though if they want to take preorders they need to fix it. Every year there is at least one group from whatever carrier that got screwed that year due to server issues. Either way good luck brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
My experience in the past is that the ordering process might work best with the Apple store app on your iPhone. I think fewer people had problems going that route. I know I did two years ago when ordering my iPhone 6 Plus.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Another one of the great advantages of living in Alaska. The store will open at 11 pm. I will be ready. Planning to use the Apple store app on my iPad as primary purchase point.

In the meantime, I have been surveying my children as to what color I should order. My 13 year old daughter said, "Silver...to match your silver watch, your silver glasses, and your silver hair!"

DOH!! She got me.

Last edited:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Another one of the great advantages of living in Alaska. The store will open at 11 pm. I will be ready. Planning to use the Apple store app on my iPad as primary purchase point.

In the meantime, I have been surveying my children as to what color I should order. My 13 year old daughter said, "Silver...to match your silver watch, your silver glasses, and your silver watch!"

DOH!! She got me.
What? No silver hair? :)

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I am up and waiting! getting the iPhone 7 128 GB matte black. Saw some reviews showing the jet black to be a finger print and scratch magnet.