iPhone 7 smart battery case cause this to my iPhone

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
You’re going to e-mail what, exactly? What Senior Moderator Europa said to you?

Thank you for posting that—I needed a good laugh this morning. :D
There many things who could of cause the scratches the apple case,The Genius Bar could of done it when I brought it in once for service.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You’re going to e-mail what, exactly? What Senior Moderator Europa said to you?

Thank you for posting that—I needed a good laugh this morning. :D
Not sure how why took it that way. I thought it was pretty clear that he was saying he was intent on voicing his complaints regarding the JB finish to Cook.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Not sure how why took it that way. I thought it was pretty clear that he was saying he was intent on voicing his complaints regarding the JB finish to Cook.
Apple support via twitter responded to me

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Not to me, it wasn’t. The post immediately above mine was a complaint about the MacRumors moderators being rude, and the post above that one was you giving him the warning:

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 2.43.03 PM.png

In my mind it seemed like a pretty straightforward sequence, A⇒B, B⇒C, C⇒D. I assumed he was talking about the most proximal post, not a post from earlier on in the thread.

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Also, he used the pronoun “this” instead of spelling out what “this” was referring to, so that added to the ambiguity.

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Not to me, it wasn’t. The post immediately above mine was a complaint about the MacRumors moderators being rude, and the post above that one was you giving him the warning:

View attachment 45146

In my mind it seemed like a pretty straightforward sequence, A⇒B, B⇒C, C⇒D. I assumed he was talking about the most proximal post, not a post from earlier on in the thread.
Also, he used the pronoun “this” instead of spelling out what “this” was referring to, so that added to the ambiguity.
I don't need screenshots or lengthy explanations of your path to misreading people.:D

His intent was obvious. What he's concerned about in this thread and every other thread is his phone, and he was talking about what he thought was false advertising right before that.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
When I have a problem I post it and your people help me that's all

Jul 23, 2018
my god i am new to this forum and this topic striked me so i wanted to see whats going on !
this is hilarious . i mean its only a single scratch put on the case or get a new one. Nobodys gonna
give you grace marks for no scratches on iphon!:LOL: