iPhone 8 plus shipping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I ordered iPhone 8 plus and Apple Watch both with separate credit cards and separate orders.

iPhone 8 plus next day air

Apple Watch standard shipping

I track with reference on ups website with my dad phone number a package is coming from China.

Where can I find the tacking number for other apple item since it was a separate order for both it only shows one for a item on ups website with reference number ?

Apple Watch prepared for shipping first and iPhone 8 plus yesterday.

Can someone explain to me ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Oh ok this is second time it shipped from Harrisburg only 6s plus and 8plus shipped from Harrisburg iPhone 7 came from China
They all come from China. The PA orgin scan is just from a batch that already arrived from China prior to your order. The orgin scan doesn't matter. It will get there on Friday either way.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Usually when you order through Apple you will see tracking sooner coming from China. I ordered through at&t so I probably won't see anything until Wednesday or Thursday and it'll probably be coming from Texas.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
They all come from China. The PA orgin scan is just from a batch that already arrived from China prior to your order. The orgin scan doesn't matter. It will get there on Friday either way.
I'm in 1 hr from Harrisburg any chance there holding it till Thursday then shipping to my place for Friday delivery ?

My watch has moved from China.

Do you know if Apple Store will sell belkin ultra glass for iPhone 8 plus ?

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Usually when you order through Apple you will see tracking sooner coming from China. I ordered through at&t so I probably won't see anything until Wednesday or Thursday and it'll probably be coming from Texas.
Mines in Harrisburg PA no movement on iPhone 8 plus only my Apple Watch from China

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If I order from Apple website now will they put me the one they put on th machine
Just keep your order. If you cancel it, you'll have to reorder and probably won't get one on launch day. It will likely sit there in PA until Thursday. You may not see any movement until late Thursday night. No worries. You will get it Friday. You can get a screen protector installed on Friday.