"iPhone 8" rumors, leaks, images, and hearsay discussion.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
This pic came from a friend of a friend. I know nothing else about it. It shows the home button on the back of the phone. It looks real, but who knows? These may have been used for testing, then scrapped.

mingzhu

Aug 9, 2017
Seemingly, there is not much information about iPhone 8 that is left under the cover. Almost every feature is out on the airwaves, and the fans are already going crazy about it. But, still, these all remain rumours until the official showcase of the exclusive tenth-anniversary edition iPhone 8

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Seemingly, there is not much information about iPhone 8 that is left under the cover. Almost every feature is out on the airwaves, and the fans are already going crazy about it. But, still, these all remain rumours until the official showcase of the exclusive tenth-anniversary edition iPhone 8
Fiza, is that you? If not, you need to give proper attribution.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Last edited:

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Has the board reached new iPhone burnout? In years past it seemed like there was quite a bit more discussion leading up to the announcements of new devices...or maybe I have a revisionist memory :)

In any regard, I hope everyone here is doing well. Cheers!

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
For the price that I hear will be asked for the iPhone 8 if there isn't some truly spectacular new features I think I'll take a pass.
Don't be fooled by rumors. I think Apple will surprise many with pricing. I'm guessing the anniversary model will replace the 4.7" iPhone next year.

stlcheer

Bronze
Jun 10, 2010
I don’t think the pricing will be as high as the rumors are saying. Either way I’m buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk