iPhone a Trojan Horse for the Goverment Surveillance?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Dosn't Apple Give you an option when activating to send THEM data to better improve the iPhone?

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
I'd suggest wrapping aluminum foil around your 'family jewels' to avoid the govt. doing anything to them with microwave radiation from your iPhone.

Oh, and those white trails in the sky are 'chem trails' left by 'them', filling you with poisons and toxins.

Oh, and Elvis works in a chip shop in Wales.

And there's a crashed B52 on the dark side of the moon.....

And iPhone, written backwards, and with completely different letters, is FBI Plot

Weird!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I'd suggest wrapping aluminum foil around your 'family jewels' to avoid the govt. doing anything to them with microwave radiation from your iPhone.

Oh, and those white trails in the sky are 'chem trails' left by 'them', filling you with poisons and toxins.

Oh, and Elvis works in a chip shop in Wales.

And there's a crashed B52 on the dark side of the moon.....

And iPhone, written backwards, and with completely different letters, is FBI Plot

Weird!
hahahaha - "Hey - that's 'joincidence' with a 'C'!"

Decibel9M3

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Don't get me wrong here, I love my iPhone. I am just not too happy with some of AT&T's Policies. I am not trying to troll the forum with negative information or anything like that. But, based on the replies in the thread, people are being pretty ignorant about the issue.

</tinfoil_hat>