iPhone Accessories

Empererred

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
Do current iPhone accessories such as holsters and cases be able to work with the new 3G iPhone. I know thew new iPhone in a little fatter, but I wasn't sure...any ideas?

-Thanks

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Do current iPhone accessories such as holsters and cases be able to work with the new 3G iPhone. I know thew new iPhone in a little fatter, but I wasn't sure...any ideas?

-Thanks
There might be some that will "work", but you won't have a good tight fit. You could probably make some of the rubberized cases fit but not very appealing.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Im sure many of the V1 leather cases will stretch a wee bit more to accommodate the 3G...since the hight and width are not changed, only the thickness...and not by much...but we shall soon see

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I imagine the sizes are close enough that most of the pouch style cases should be able to accommodate the extra space with no problem. I'm sure case makers are glad to see a new size for this iPhone especially considering the buildup to the release.

wendycharles

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Im hoping that some of the leather cases fit. I have several vaja cases :)

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
some will some wont, none will fit as nice as you would want them to i can say that