iPhone accidental insurance?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
Does anyone know the best insurance out there for the iPhone that will cover anything including accidents such as drops, spills, also not to mention hardware problems such as dead pixels? etc. I looked up at the squaretrade site but I didn't see anything about the iPhone YET.

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I got a rider on my Met Life Homeowners Insurance...$20 a year....covers anything (theft, damage, loss, mysterious disappearance).

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Same for me, mine is on my parents home insurance, covered for ANYTHING and its covered at full replacement cost to boot.

ceiph

Aug 1, 2007
i heard state farm started doing this. but i only have my auto insurance through them... you think i could still add it or would i have to go through rents home

Shirazik

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Irvine, CA
Wait wait wait... so you're telling me you can get insurance for the iPhone so that if anything happens to it they will give you the money to get a new one?

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Wait wait wait... so you're telling me you can get insurance for the iPhone so that if anything happens to it they will give you the money to get a new one?
ya basically, since its such a expensive device. State farm started doing it some time ago.

Devori

Jun 15, 2007
Long island NY
i have state farm coverage for my car, and recently added a personal articles policy for the iPhone. $ 2.50 a month! full coverage.. theft, damage, lost.. fire, flood, smoke,alien abduction, acts of god.. fully covered!;)