iPhone acessories etc.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I ordered 2 Lightenings and 1 dock what ever they call it
I went ahead just in case they run out and it makes my pre order easier
I also changed my address and payment info recently so this is my trail for Tomorrow

I had seen no cases anywhere ?
I wonder if we need them ? Is the new glass stronger?
Now I am looking for USB car chargers. I had some but they where stolen with my GPS
Anyway if anyone sees some accessories or cases please post a link here
Besides I used a earphone plug adapter for my phone charms I guess that is out? They moved it to the buttom :(
I have to say this upets me more then it should but I do like my girly bling

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
imutter
U know, my favorite place has cases posted on their web site but they aren't shipping until early October. I tweeted about it and Instagramed about it too. I'm placing my order with them as soon as I see a promotional discount code or something because these cases are relatively expensive and I want all the colors. If they don't offer a discount, I'll get a few to tide me over.

Here is a link:
http://goincase.com/formfollowsform/

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'll stick with my current accessories and pick up an adapter or two as soon as they're available. Going to let the dust settle a bit before I start choosing new peripherals. I'll definitely need a new car docking solution as my Kensington AssistOne will definitely not work with the new phone.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Not happy that the new adapters do not support iPod out. It's one thing that they cost $30. Another that I can't use my iPhone with my car unit anymore.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Do you think Apple will have some of the adapters available at Apple Stores next week on launch day? Or do you think they just aren't ready and they'll ship later on in October and are only available online?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I actually get the LP when it come out for days when I need it
Now otherwise Iordered a dock adapter and 2 cables yesterday (I kinda figured they will run out quick)
I probably get a bunch of china cable too
I like Rilakkuma bear and my phone has charms and cases I hope I find some soon
But charms will be difficult since the earphone jack is now in the bottom