iPhone acting weird

Apr 1, 2008
i noticed this morning that when i go to the home screen and touch one of the icons, the program will come up but then i cant do anything else. when i touch something after going into a program it doesn't register. also when it goes into sleep mode, it doesn't completely black out. it gets fairly dark but i can still see the wallpaper. any ideas on what i need to do? thanks in advance for any help.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Mine did the exact same thing. It worked after a couple of resets, but then occurred again. The only thing I did to completely make it stop was to restore. IMO, I think you should restore.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
install kilboard and just use that to reset

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
usually when the iPhone starts to do stupid things like that, the best thing to do is restore rather then atempt to use other fixes that lead to other problems, but that`s up to you, for example my phone keept loosing service, i tried a lot of things that fixed the problem for a while but in the end i had to restore

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
put it in your mouth and bite it and tell it to behave itself!

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
What do you mean reboot? Restart the phone? Mine used to the same...I used to restate it once or twice and it worked, but now I waste the whole battery restarting the phone for it to work.