iPhone Activation Status Phone Number

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
AT&T just gave me this phone number 877-800-3701 and said to select option 3.

When I press option 3 it asks me for my order number.

What is my order number? Where can I find it?

Jun 30, 2007
This has to be a new phone number. The hold time was under 2 minutes. They are attempting to look up status by my phone number as I don't have my "order" or "web order" number. The person I am speaking with said I should have received an email with it.

lovemacs

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
This has to be a new phone number. The hold time was under 2 minutes. They are attempting to look up status by my phone number as I don't have my "order" or "web order" number. The person I am speaking with said I should have received an email with it.
i'm on the phone .. on hold now. i had never seen the activation number until now... maybe this will work? i liked the secret option 3 that wasn't listed! thanks for that!

Jun 30, 2007
The lady says that my iPhone is activated... yet iTunes won't move forward... I have not gotten a second email from Apple... and I cannot make a call.

She now has me unplugging the phone from computer and attempting to restart the phone.

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Has anyone else been disconnected when calling this number? I'm on hold for 20 minutes or so and then the phone rings, then after 15 seconds of silence the call ends, it's happened twice already. I'm getting very frustrated.

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Good grief. I am at almost 14 hours now. Just called the activation number above and and after being placed into que, I received a recorded message saying that due to call volume AT&T wasn't able to take my call at this time. At that point, the call was disconnected. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

Jun 30, 2007
According to this lady my phone is activated but it may take up to 24 hours to receive this second email.

Someone at AT&T or Apple must have knowledge of the link to go to.

What if I had a spam blocker and I never got that second email?

If someone who already has activated their phone by clicking on the link in the second email can you please copy/paste it here.

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Finally got a hold of an AT&T rep and he knows NOTHING about the iPhone or activation through iTunes, he said to go back to the website to try to re-activate my phone, and when I told him I couldn't that it had to be done through iTunes he put me on hold.

EDIT: They said they couldn't help me, and that all they saw was "Activation Pending" but my e-mail said there was a problem and I needed to call to fix it to get it activated, they gave me a different number (from the e-mail) to call.. this is ridiculous.

EDIT #2: Being transfered to yet another different number..