iPhone Activation

brunkel

Nov 12, 2007
Monterey, CA
www.rhrunkel.org
I have a new iPhone which I got at the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, I connect my iPhone to my PC, and go to iTunes web site, but nothing happens! What can I do?a

Jul 24, 2007
I have a new iPhone which I got at the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, I connect my iPhone to my PC, and go to iTunes web site, but nothing happens! What can I do?a
You need to launch the iTunes software, not visit the website. It's a free download on the Apple website.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
If you have iTunes installed on your PC, you need to open that.

If not, visit www.iTunes.com and download iTunes 7. Once that is downloaded, you will be able to activate your iPhone.

Note that if you want any of your music or videos on your iPhone, they must be synced via iTunes.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
welcome from san jose , im from salinas, not that far... you'll get it to work and love it!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, then just put the iPhone in the dock and connect the USB cable to the USB slot. iTunes should do the rest until you have to enter your personal information.

You might want to go to the Apple.com website and watch the video tutorial on activating your phone.

Good luck!