iPhone and Beach?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 4, 2007
brought mine to the beach on the 4th, it was ok...just left it in my bag with nothing else in the pocket with it. i was quite nervous though ;)

GuyFawkes

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Just remember a little sunscreen for the screen... Don't want that baby getting burnt! Like someone else said... Ziplocks, and I wouldn't keep it in the trunks if your going for a swim :laugh2:.

GuyFawkes

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
used mine 7/3-6 on the beach and it worked fantastic and was great fun emailing, surfing (on dry land), calling, sending pics etc. And of course fighting off all the girls who were coming up wanting to see it! even made a few posts on here from the beach.....

I did ahve some concerns but at least for now no ill effects I can see.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I went yesterday and it was fine. Again I didn't spend all day I just strolled on the beach. 10 feet minimum from the water ha

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Went to the Beach on Saturday, took some great photos of my kids, also got a looks from other beach bums.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
picture messages

used mine 7/3-6 on the beach and it worked fantastic and was great fun emailing, surfing (on dry land), calling, sending pics etc. And of course fighting off all the girls who were coming up wanting to see it! even made a few posts on here from the beach.....

I did ahve some concerns but at least for now no ill effects I can see.
i thought u cant send photos?