iPhone and Facebook commercial

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
just saw the commercial of the iPhone making reference to facebook... kinda the first commercial where Apple mentions any website by name other than google, yeah they show the "real web" on the iPhone going to nytimes and some other sites but they don't get mentioned by name...

thought it was cool...

don't care much for facebook, just the fact that they mentioned it by name...

yeah well, im bored....

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i dono if Apple has some kinda deal with facebook...but myspace sould do something like that to

gary88

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
Myspace is sooooo three years ago. Nobody wants to embrace that dinosaur anymore.

May 6, 2007
United States
I think it might mean that Apple is opening up more to different companies and websites. This signifies that Apple is revolutionizing every aspect of our daily technology and that "Apple is taking over the world."

Apple is proving that they will do anything to bring better options to their customers, whether you believe in them or you hate them.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Facebook is way better......and less stalkier.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
my thoughts:
i think the Apple chose Facebook over Myspace over a couple of reasons:
- myspace is old and pedofile-ish
- myspace has YET to recognize the iPhone has been released and STILL doesn't have a website tailored to the phone.

the only thing i like about myspace is that i can create a profile myself using skills i have. other than that, i hate it.

and facebook is actually more "stalkerish" than myspace.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
agreed that face book is more stalkerish ^
but myspace deff sux specially since its only spam now facebook is way better