iPhone and iPod sync?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JASmine

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Please tell me that I can sync BOTH my iPhone and my Ipod using iTunes 7.3.

It would be a real bummer to have to use two different computers with their own iTunes account!

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
yep thats where they get you...you need another computer- OF COURSE YOU CAN USE THE SAME iTunes iTs APPLE EVERYTHIGN iS EASY!

stuart9682

Bronze
May 29, 2007
Please tell me that I can sync BOTH my iPhone and my Ipod using iTunes 7.3.

It would be a real bummer to have to use two different computers with their own iTunes account!
wow, you woulda though even with just 10 posts, you'd have some clue about how things work, here.. iTunes 7.3 will replace iTunes 7.2, just as 7.2 replaced 7.1; your iPod will continue to sync flawlessly as another device entirely. But I have a feeling your iPod will be finding the sock drawer soon :p

JASmine

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
wow, you woulda though even with just 10 posts, you'd have some clue about how things work, here.. iTunes 7.3 will replace iTunes 7.2, just as 7.2 replaced 7.1; your iPod will continue to sync flawlessly as another device entirely. But I have a feeling your iPod will be finding the sock drawer soon :p

Ok..I may be clueless and I know that 7.3 follows 7.2 etc..BUT..here's the deal. I don't want everything that's in my iTunes folder and on my 80g Ipod on my iPhone..and vice versa. OK..now give me some help here!