iPhone and iTunes please help

gisizzy

Apr 7, 2009
iTunes is so confusing for the iPhone. can anyone help , i cant seem to put ringtones or videos on my iPhone 3g, im a big ass noob for iTunes. can anyone help me please ?:mad:

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
on top left of iTunes....click file....add file to library. then add whatever file you want, be it a ringtone or video or picture or song. Even a folder of music. Once its added into your iTunes....then when you plug in your iPhone you must check off sync videos or sync ringtones, etc....and you should be set

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Yes, make sure they are in your iTunes library, and then make sure the correct sync options are applied, if you have trouble with either one of those steps...be a bit more detailed about your problem and we can help

gisizzy

Apr 7, 2009
thanks but what im having trouble is when i load them up they all go to recent added. how do i move them after that. i cant find a way

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
You'll need something like iPhoneringtonemaker to cut the songs to 30 seconds, and it imports them automatically into iTunes. Just sync from there. Or you can pay $2.00 a song to do it through iTunes

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
thanks but what im having trouble is when i load them up they all go to recent added. how do i move them after that. i cant find a way
Where is this "recently added"? If it is the recently added playlist, then the songs and videos and such should also show up in the actual Library.

gisizzy

Apr 7, 2009
ok i keep trying to add a folder that has videos on it but i cant seem to find it its like it went missing

gisizzy

Apr 7, 2009
ok i converted them. so how do i get them on my phone now. damn iTunes is way too confusing