iPhone and Mac/ sharing files

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
is there a way that i can access files from my mac via iPhone and an internet (or not an interenet connection (edge?)) i overheard a friend of mine in class talking about it before class one day. is this possible

Sep 29, 2007
If you have 3rd party applications on your phone there is a send file application and I beilve there is a utility to save files to a certain place on your phone. Now you cannot open and close all these files on your phone but if you needed to transfer the files then yes.

If you have installer app..just look for something that contains the word file(kinda like iFile maybe or iSend?)

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
If you have 3rd party applications on your phone there is a send file application and I beilve there is a utility to save files to a certain place on your phone. Now you cannot open and close all these files on your phone but if you needed to transfer the files then yes.

If you have installer app..just look for something that contains the word file(kinda like iFile maybe or iSend?)
is there an installer app for mac and iPhone i was told that there is only one for PC and iPhone. and if there is where can i download it and all the applications that i can download
thanks

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
is there a way that i can access files from my mac via iPhone and an internet (or not an interenet connection (edge?)) i overheard a friend of mine in class talking about it before class one day. is this possible
Sure, there is a way. And it does not involve any moding, just your internet connection. It works better on wifi, but it works fine on Edge, just slower.

Here it is: TELEKINESIS.

You can access anything on your Mac with it (including external drives), and open anything that Safari will open (i.e. most word documents, PDF's, iTunes music/MP4 video will work, but you can't use Photoshop or iMovie directly on it...).
I can only dream of using Photoshop on iPhone and it involves "Hubble" glasses.

I had a THREAD
a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator: