iPhone and Range Rover issues

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mpbn

Jul 2, 2008
I have an iPhone 3G and a RR Sport 07. I need to pair it every time I come back to my car if my wife use the bluetooth with her phone. On time it has been paired, all is working. If someone know the solution because my wife will have an iPhone too and we'll need to pair every time.
Thanks
And Happy New Year

richwells

Jan 1, 2009
I have an iPhone 3G and a RR Sport 07. I need to pair it every time I come back to my car if my wife use the bluetooth with her phone. On time it has been paired, all is working. If someone know the solution because my wife will have an iPhone too and we'll need to pair every time.
Thanks
And Happy New Year
has anyone has this problem?

I can connect the iPhone up with the Range Rover and when i make a call it will dial but when someone picks up, the call ends on the range rover and i cannot use it via the range rover.

The call is still connected between the iPhone and the person calling, but the ranger rover doesn't pick this up.

So to sum up, it connects, calls but on answer disconnects.

Any ideas?

Jul 19, 2007
i have an RR Sport 2008 and an iPhone 3G. When it works it works it works great. When I first got the car, i was dropping the bluetooth pairing often. These days it is happening less often. At first i thought it was happening because it was trying to copy my 1300 contacts each time it was trying to pair and since my commutes are not long enough it never could finish, it would drop the pair. doesn't seem to be the case. Since I upgraded my firmware on my iPhone to 2.2, it seems to be dropping the pairing a lot less frequently. I also learned that I need not go through the whole repairing process. I just turn the phone off and turn it back on and I'm good to go.

I also firmly believe that the problem is not in the car but in the phone. The RR sport has a passive bluetooth system. It just waits to be paired unlike other systems where the car does the working looking or phones.

Hope that helps.

has anyone has this problem?

I can connect the iPhone up with the Range Rover and when i make a call it will dial but when someone picks up, the call ends on the range rover and i cannot use it via the range rover.

The call is still connected between the iPhone and the person calling, but the ranger rover doesn't pick this up.

So to sum up, it connects, calls but on answer disconnects.

Any ideas?

mpbn

Jul 2, 2008
Hello,
I still have problems with 2 iPhone paired with a 06 RR
If 1 is paired, the 2nd is not seen.
If someone could help me ?
Thanks