iPhone Another Apple Success

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SAMF2000

Jun 21, 2007
Some People wonder Why Apple Has Dominated the MP3 Arena with all the Ipods they currently have available. The Simple reason is that their Products are easy to use ,look very cool and futuristic and keep improving with added features. The iPhone will be a big success for those who truly want cutting edge and can afford the cost of the phone and the $80.00/month for Airtime and Data services which will be 39.99 each. The cool features that I liked that were shown were the enlargements of photos by stretching them by using just your fingers, The way it knows which way its tilted going into landscape mode for pictures, and of course the cool factor. If you want a cell phone that surfs the web, takes pictures, displays images and movies, plays music and holds all your personal info, then the iPhone will be the next big thing to buy. I actually can do all those things now but on separate devices.. if you want all that on a handheld you must pay the high price point of $499.00 .

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Some People wonder Why Apple Has Dominated the MP3 Arena with all the Ipods they currently have available. The Simple reason is that their Products are easy to use ,look very cool and futuristic and keep improving with added features. The iPhone will be a big success for those who truly want cutting edge and can afford the cost of the phone and the $80.00/month for Airtime and Data services which will be 39.99 each. The cool features that I liked that were shown were the enlargements of photos by stretching them by using just your fingers, The way it knows which way its tilted going into landscape mode for pictures, and of course the cool factor. If you want a cell phone that surfs the web, takes pictures, displays images and movies, plays music and holds all your personal info, then the iPhone will be the next big thing to buy. I actually can do all those things now but on separate devices.. if you want all that on a handheld you must pay the high price point of $499.00 .
There's no doubt that iTunes is what makes the iPod so popular. It is just simple to sync with your computer (PC or Mac). If the syncing process is just as simple for your calendar and email contacts for your phone, then the iPhone will be every bit as popular and more than the iPod. Remember, this is the first generation iPhone; when the second generation hits, iPhone will be a must have product.

SAMF2000

Jun 21, 2007
There's no doubt that iTunes is what makes the iPod so popular. It is just simple to sync with your computer (PC or Mac). If the syncing process is just as simple for your calendar and email contacts for your phone, then the iPhone will be every bit as popular and more than the iPod. Remember, this is the first generation iPhone; when the second generation hits, iPhone will be a must have product.
Should be interesting to see how many people buy one considering price and many already are in contracts with other companies. There is an AT+T Store by me and will check out if there is a line out the door or not. Doubt it will be anything like the PS3 Craziness but who knows? Also bet this will be the #1 device stolen on busses and trains just like the Ipods were. Your life or your iPhone? I'm thinking....:laugh2: