iPhone Anxiety

MoJoe

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
www.joebeleznay.com
.. it's those butterflies in your stomach, glazed-over vision, shallow breathing.. just thinking, wondering, obsessing of how many people may be in line before you.. not knowing if you'll be stuck with one model or the other if they run out, contemplating an 8-12 hr bathroomless wait to possibly still go home empty handed...

I also love it when you see no one lined up, get super excited, and then 40 people jump out of cars saying they've been waiting since yesterday.. and all the sudden you're #50 and you're prob not going to get one, and they've created a tribe already and you're the outkast.

anyone else getting iPhone anxiety :)?

liljohn

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
NJ
I just say FCUK those people and get first in line anyway.

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
I'm actually starting to feel a little guilty about getting the phone..........people starving all over the world and all. Anyone else feel like this?

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
.. it's those butterflies in your stomach, glazed-over vision, shallow breathing.. just thinking, wondering, obsessing of how many people may be in line before you.. not knowing if you'll be stuck with one model or the other if they run out, contemplating an 8-12 hr bathroomless wait to possibly still go home empty handed...

I also love it when you see no one lined up, get super excited, and then 40 people jump out of cars saying they've been waiting since yesterday.. and all the sudden you're #50 and you're prob not going to get one, and they've created a tribe already and you're the outkast.

anyone else getting iPhone anxiety :)?
All this plus I am getting married Saturday:sick:

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
I'm actually starting to feel a little guilty about getting the phone..........people starving all over the world and all. Anyone else feel like this?
I do. (Taking Up Space For 10 Characters)

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
it feels to me like right before a big game and your all nervous about it.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well it certainly won't cure cancer or anything, but if you get some enjoyment out of owning one, then go for it. Don't let people talk you out of something you really want.