iPhone app issue

Dec 8, 2011
Is anyone else having the problem when you open an app and it flickers and goes back to home screen? It is getting pretty annoying. It fixes when I delete the app and install it again. I hope they fix this soon because it's happening to most of my apps, Facebook, twitter, foursquare ETC.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is anyone else having the problem when you open an app and it flickers and goes back to home screen? It is getting pretty annoying. It fixes when I delete the app and install it again. I hope they fix this soon because it's happening to most of my apps, Facebook, twitter, foursquare ETC.
I haven't seen this issue, at all. What version of iOS are you using? Install an update recently?

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I've seen this happen on mine a couple times.

Try rebooting it. (hold power button, slide to power off, wait for the screen to turn off, then hold power button for a second or two)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I had that happen to me couple times since I updated to 5.0, try what fury suggested, that fixed it for me.

Dec 15, 2011
Ok it did the same to me after the update ... Go into your APP store and you'll see at the top "Purchased" click on that.. It's all and every app you've ever installed... Click on the ones you want back and reload them. However I did find that all the scores and process I did on my games were gone.