iPhone Apple $100 Rebate Problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Ok I thought i would let you all know there is a big glitch with the Apple Rebate that we all got. When i first got it i used it to buy 2 items and i had a credit of $28.10 Today i went to Apple to buy something else and when i went to pay they said that I had no more credit on it. So the manager came out and after i explained i had a credit left he looked it up and saw i only bought 2 things and that i did have a credit. When he called the main rebate center they told him i made 3 purchases and the last one was for $28.10. The store manager then told me that he has seen this glitch many times and in fact there is a problem. He told me to buy the product and tomorrow when the main office is open in San Fran he will sort it out. He said in fact that they are a ware of this problem and if you did not use the full $100 in the first few days, and you waited to use the rest weeks after that this cuss some sort of glitch.

I thought you all would want to know. Hope he sorts it out like he said.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Sounds pretty screwy. Thanks for the heads up - lots of people out there who haven't used their rebate yet that may run into this problem.