iPhone Application Fever

Dec 30, 2007
I upgraded to the iPhone 2.0 firmware yesterday and I must say that I am very impressed. I am considering downloading the game called Critter Crunch and I am thrilled to see a Pandora Radio application available for download. Does anyone have any application recommendations? I am a little disappointed with the AIM application, but I am hopeful for the update that is supposedly coming out in September.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
I upgraded to the iPhone 2.0 firmware yesterday and I must say that I am very impressed. I am considering downloading the game called Critter Crunch and I am thrilled to see a Pandora Radio application available for download. Does anyone have any application recommendations? I am a little disappointed with the AIM application, but I am hopeful for the upgrade that is supposedly coming out in September.
weather bug-its free and you get radar, maps, and cameras not bad at all for free

if your into games then- Super monkey ball, and Aurora Feint, Super monkey ball is 9.99 while aurora is free

YPmobile-it is a great yellow page app for your phone and again this one is free too.

and last but not least (for now) is MLB at bat if your a baseball fan- its $5 and you get video highlights and scores now you don't get stats but im assuming that it is going to be updated with all that in it next time.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
I upgraded to the iPhone 2.0 firmware yesterday and I must say that I am very impressed. I am considering downloading the game called Critter Crunch and I am thrilled to see a Pandora Radio application available for download. Does anyone have any application recommendations? I am a little disappointed with the AIM application, but I am hopeful for the update that is supposedly coming out in September.
oh and one i forgot about is Where- its also free and the gasbuddy on it is worth the download plus you get Starbucks and a lot more features on it to but hey when its free you cant go wrong...

jeansteichen

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Some of the reviews on Where
are awful. Is yours crashing?

jeansteichen

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Tricks!

Good luck!
Just learned from another thread about holding down the sleep button and the off button for a second, will create a screen shot that's sent to your photo album.

And touching a graphic in Safairi will give you the option to save that photo also.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
Good luck!
Just learned from another thread about holding down the sleep button and the off button for a second, will create a screen shot that's sent to your photo album.

And touching a graphic in Safairi will give you the option to save that photo also.
wow i did not know about the safari deal i knew about the other but thats a good one that Apple put in