iPhone Application Website

K-Disk

Jul 15, 2007
Hey Guys,
I have read this sitte for months, and orgionally hoped that the iPhone would come out for CDMA (Sprint Specifically). But that does not seem to be happening. I wanted to host an online development website, but it does not seem to be happening.

I bought the domain a few months ago and when I realized that it was not going to come to CDMA, I put it up for sale. I have had no takers. So here is what I am offering to any member who has intrists. This is free to any one who wants to take over the project I never started.

1) The domain Apps4iPhone.net
2) Free Hosting
-2 GB Space
-MySQL
-E-Mail Accounts
-Full access to cPanel
-High uptime

Please E-Mail me at KMyers @ K-Disk.com if you are interested and for further details

K-Disk

Jul 15, 2007
Send me an e-mail and I will provide the details, and yes, there is absolutely no cost to you (I alraeady payed for it)

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
:'(

Maybe you can give me a sub-domain. :D

K-Disk

Jul 15, 2007
Well I do have 2 domains that I was going to poilot out to this program, The 2nd one is http://freeware4iPhone.com, If you are interested feel free to contact me

(Ignore the Landing page, that was the company I was trying to sell it with, but for 8 months, it has been useless)