iPhone apps

Jul 14, 2008
i purchased this bundle i have not gotten it to work and have not received any help from tech support yet...hope it works..
has anyone successfuly downloaded this bundle yet
robb

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
i purchased this bundle i have not gotten it to work and have not received any help from tech support yet...hope it works..
has anyone successfuly downloaded this bundle yet
robb
First, what version of firmware are you running?
Second, how are they telling you to install these apps? I went to their website and tried to talk to a tech but was unsuccessful, so I sent a message.
I am very curious as to how these apps are supposed to install on a non-jailbroken phone - Especially since they are saying firmware is not an issue.

Jul 14, 2008
i can upload and unzip the file but as i go to jailbreak it forces me to restore. i don't understand wher e to go from there...
any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Ok, I Just checked out the instructions that they have. I really hate to be the one that has to tell you this, but you were scammed.
All those instructions are telling you is how to jailbreak your phone with ZiPhone 3.0. ZiPhone is FREE from ziPhone.org. I am very sorry you spent the money for this.
If you are on firmware 2.0, then currently ZiPhone will not work, since the 2.0 firmware has not been hacked yet.

If you are still on 1.1.4 or earlier, then here is what you need to do.
1)Connect your phone to your PC. If iTunes is open, first make sure it sees the phone, then close it.
2) Go here: http://download.ziPhone.org/ and choose which OS you need (windows on top, Mac on the bottom) and download the ZiPhone 3 file again. I believe the original one is false.
3)double click it to uncompress the file and launch it. You might need to upgrade to Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 ( this message comes up right when you try to launch) If you need it, click on Windows update from the start menu or control panel to go get it.
The rest of the instructions are fairly accurate.

I think that you are having a problem because you probably don't have .Net Framework 2.0 or higher ( check in your Add/Remove Programs list from the control panel to verify) or, like me, you updated to Apple Firmware 2.0 which cannot be jailbroken at this time.

Jul 14, 2008
scammed

i sent a few e-mails to paypal. they should be able to refund me i hope

robb

soosb21

Bronze
Nov 2, 2007
those apps are already avalible on installer. sorry u got ripped off.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Removed the link. No sense sending any traffic to a site that is responsible for scamming unsuspecting iPhone owners.

Good luck and hopefully you'll get your money back from PayPal.