iPhone area code switch?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 16, 2007
I'm moving to Los Angeles in a month, but want to get an LA area code for my iPhone before I go out there. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make out there to an AT&T store until I actually move so I have no way of getting that area code.

Anybody have any suggestions on how I could get the area code sooner? I know you can take an iPhone sim and put it in a regular phone and it'll work, but it won't work the other way around.

Any help would be appreciated! I've got this great phone I want to start using, but can't until I have the right area code!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I'm moving to Los Angeles in a month, but want to get an LA area code for my iPhone before I go out there. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make out there to an AT&T store until I actually move so I have no way of getting that area code.

Anybody have any suggestions on how I could get the area code sooner? I know you can take an iPhone sim and put it in a regular phone and it'll work, but it won't work the other way around.

Any help would be appreciated! I've got this great phone I want to start using, but can't until I have the right area code!
Use a friend or associates address for your bill to go to in Los Angeles. When you move, call AT&T and update your billing address to your own. M