iPhone = Babe Magnet

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
So I head out to the Quick Mart last night for a late night snack. iPhone on my hip and listening to a favorite podcast. I am standing in line and there is an absolutely smoking hot woman behind me. One of those that make you holy crap, did you see her? So I am about to be next in line and she puts her hand on my arm and says "excuse me, is that one of those new iPhones?" This started a 30 minute conversation that went from talking about the phone, to our jobs, to our hobbies, to exchanging phone numbers. THANK YOU APPLE! Heh heh, I probably would never have approached her on my own, but she sure was attracted to my iPhone. So what if she only wants me for my phone :cool:

I'm not sure how long it will last but the iPhone is one of those products that will get others around you excited. If anyone here is into any kind of businesss networking I can tell you from experience that it can be the life of the party. Not sure how long this effect will last however when it becomes more common place.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I believe it .. I don't think someone could be that low and sad and unable to get ass and have to make up a story like that haha

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
So I head out to the Quick Mart last night for a late night snack. iPhone on my hip and listening to a favorite podcast. I am standing in line and there is an absolutely smoking hot woman behind me. One of those that make you holy crap, did you see her? So I am about to be next in line and she puts her hand on my arm and says "excuse me, is that one of those new iPhones?" This started a 30 minute conversation that went from talking about the phone, to our jobs, to our hobbies, to exchanging phone numbers. THANK YOU APPLE! Heh heh, I probably would never have approached her on my own, but she sure was attracted to my iPhone. So what if she only wants me for my phone :cool:
PICS/DIVX!

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
so she was talking to you EVEN with your iPhone in a belt holster? I think that might be the most amazing thing about this post. ;)
Lol, seriously. My girlfriend said she would never speak to me again if I put my phone in a holster.

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Why is it not 'cool' to keep it in a holster? Don't understand that. I'm trying to keep my phone safe.
Most people think it looks very silly when someone has their phone in a holster on their hip. Its like they are trying to show it off to the world... "HEY look at me! I have a phone on my hip... Not just any phone... its an iPhone!" The same concept applies for all phones.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
How in the world did my blind sister know you had an iPhone?!?!