iPhone backup files?

1. omega047 New Member

hey during the 2.0 upgrade my phone just gave me error messages and so i tried several times to restore no luck took it to the Apple store no luck from them so they gave me a new one they tried to have me do the install of the 2.0 (they gave me a 1.1.4 phone) and i got more error messages so then they did the upgrade for me then pulled out at the phone setup page as like would you like to set this up as a new phone or a back up i chose the most recent and didn't get any contacts it deleted all of my contacts for yahoo mail so what im thinking is i need to reinstall iTunes but i want to save the backups (i know you can have bad backups) to try and just place them back in the folder once reinstalled.

where are the backups anyone? os xp

2. phsycology Zealot Gold

Can you please repost this, with punctuation? I am struggling to read it...

Thanks

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. omega047 New Member

just needed to know where the backup files are stored? sorry i was running out the door when i posted that

5. omega047 New Member

never mind i found it C:\Documents and Settings\name of user\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

6. phsycology Zealot Gold

Okay lol. I don't think many people knew that on here anyway.

7. fedexgnd Member Bronze

where are the backup files found on a mac?

8. phsycology Zealot Gold

Home\Library\Application Support\Mobile sync\Backups

9. megal_1 New Member

iPhone backup do us a favor for more fun.

10. skylevinmina New Member

Software for iPhone

Hi dear!
    I am mighty pleasure to tell you about iPhone mac softare.Thses days we everytime we would've been worry about data loss and accidentally deletion. iPhone backup mac But from here your concerns finish and you can share your all data with your friends and keep on transfering from one device to another. And this is possible because of iPhone backup mac software. This software perform its hundred percent job and removes virues from the bottom. :003:happy

11. Lajja New Member

thanks so much. that helped...but the data is not in a readable format..guess thats fine

12. copelandjen New Member

hummm, what if you don't show anything regarding Mobile sync\Backups/Mobile sync\Backups in the Home\Library\Application Support folder? Now where do I look? Or, is possible I don't have one at all? Is this something that happens automatically when you sync your iPhone in iTunes, or do you have to direct it manually? Thanks.