iPhone bag?

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hello, everything iPhone users! I have an iPhone, but I bought it after the price drop sale thing. I would really love one of those bags they gave out on the release day. I tried ebay, but no luck there because no one is selling them
(there's 1 for sale but i don't wanna pay wid paypal)
So if you guys have one laying around and don't need it, it would be great if you guys can give it to me, altough the bag for free but I will send money to pay for the shipping. I'd like to pay no more than $8.00. So if you have one and think its garbage please give it to someone who wants it. I would really like one because they look really nice with the iPhone. So I'd like the bag they gave at the Apple Stores's launch not the cingular bags.:p

The one im talking about is a box type one that says iPhone on it with the iPhone picture, and black straps heres a picture.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1427/674861427_97f4f68907.jpg

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hello, everything iPhone users!

I have an iPhone, but I bought it after the price drop sale thing. I would really love one of those bags they gave out on the release day. I tried ebay, but no luck there because no one is selling them
(there's 1 for sale but i don't wanna pay wid paypal)
So if you guys have one laying around and don't need it, it would be great if you guys can give it to me, altough the bag for free but I will send money to pay for the shipping. I'd like to pay no more than $8.00. So if you have one and think its garbage please give it to someone who wants it. I would really like one because they look really nice with the iPhone. So I'd like the bag they gave at the Apple Stores's launch not the cingular bags.:p

The one im talking about is a box type one that says iPhone on it with the iPhone picture, and black straps heres a picture.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1427/674861427_97f4f68907.jpg

Thanks guys!
please someone must have one

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
try ebay or your local craigslist. there's one up for auction on ebay now here...
DUDE U SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ! GOSH I ONLY WANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ONE
AND IF U haven't READ MY FULL STATEMENT I WROTE

I tried ebay, but no luck there because no one is selling them
(there's 1 for sale but i don't wanna pay wid paypal

Last edited by a moderator:

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!

I personally don't think that you are going to get what you want by being rude. You have to remember that YOU came HERE and asked for help, so you are in no way in the position to get mad at someone just because you have some ridiculous reason not to use paypal..."Dude"...

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I personally don't think that you are going to get what you want by being rude. You have to remember that YOU came HERE and asked for help, so you are in no way in the position to get mad at someone just because you have some ridiculous reason not to use paypal..."Dude"...

Forgive me its that people come here just to aggrivate, I aksewd for people who have one, not to tell me if u ripped it, sold it, burned it, smashed it or w.e I just want people that have one to reply because everytime I see a reply I think someone has one and im crushed to know u people just go on here to tell bout your stores about it and w,e

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com

and that is the last time i ever try to help you. your first post said you'd tried ebay, but new things are posted every day there, as well as on craigslist. consider yourself added to my ignore list.

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
and that is the last time i ever try to help you. your first post said you'd tried ebay, but new things are posted every day there, as well as on craigslist. consider yourself added to my ignore list.

wtf? was this post made especially for u no! so im talking to the community and whAt u want me to :mad: jus because your not gonna repost

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
the bag is out there.ebay or whatever.. if you don't want to pay with payoal then that is your own deal,,,, but it is out there.. get it or don't....don't complain that others are not helping when you found it but don't want that one...

use paypal... the end

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
You folks have a lot of nerve. Not EVERYONE uses or even likes paypal; and they are entitled to their reasons. I for one don't use or like paypal! And the OP has that choice as well. Ya'll are jumping on him because of HIS choice.... the nerve!

This forum is full of a$$hol3s who would rather not help, or who get offended because their "advice" wasn't taken. And lets not leave out the ones who just don't have anything constructive to add. Get over yourselves!

@ravman- you posted a picture of what looked like a bag of ice. You found that helpful? or funny? I'm not sure what you were going for.

@macgirl- you completely skipped past the part where he didn't want to go the ebay route and because of his response to you, you want to add him to your ignore list? Thats funny.

@ZJH90- you called him mad and rude and stated that not wanting to use paypal was ridiculous. Who are you to decide?

@ipod classic- you're right... DRAMA! over a bag!

@jjvaldez- you did the same thing; pushing ebay and paypal.

I don't respond in every single post I read and it looks like all of you only had 2 things to say- paypal and ebay. I don't blame him for getting upset. He asked for something specific, he told you what his limitations were. And all of you appear to have gotten quite testy about it. For what?

The bottom line is this- NONE OF YOU have the bag he is looking for, but just had to have something to say about it!

drahardja

Sep 30, 2007
This thread shows yet again that politeness usually works better when asking for help. A little humor doesn't hurt either. And as this thread so clearly shows, rudeness gets you... so far... nothing.

Carry on.