iPhone Bag

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
When I got my iPhone on June 29th, it came in a really cool bag with the iPhone on it, when you get an iPhone today, do you still get the same iPhone bag, or the regular Apple bag?

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
not sure i got my iPhone 2 weeks after it came out and tthe guy in front of me got the last cool iPhone bag i wanted 2 kill him but they gave me the regular Apple bag when it came 2 my turn to buy it but i don't know i think it was limited or they might have some more now?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
... tthe guy in front of me got the last cool iPhone bag i wanted 2 kill him...
jesus. note to self: stay away from any store where this user is standing in line to buy something.

people are selling those bags on ebay - if you still want one, i'm sure you can find one. i posted a wanted ad for one on another forum (i bought my iPhone at an AT&T store and got one of their crappy orange bags that i promptly threw out), and got one for free from another user there...

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
When I bought mine I received what they said was their last "special" iPhone bag. I don't think I was nearly as impressed as the Apple girl wanted me to be. :rolleyes:

Bidding starts at $100... :D

Jul 23, 2007
We got two phones on iDay. One for me and one for my wife. They tried to put them both in the same bag. My wife said to the Apple employee, "uh, uh. Two phones, two bags!"

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I don't know....I didn't get one of those bags when I purchased my iPhone. However, I just went on eBay yesterday and got 2 of them! The bid? $1 each. Plus $4.95 shipping. So, there's to your $100 per bag!

Fred

"looking forward to his collector(s) items"

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
$1!

I'll keep mine then, give it a few years to mature

I don't know....I didn't get one of those bags when I purchased my iPhone. However, I just went on eBay yesterday and got 2 of them! The bid? $1 each. Plus $4.95 shipping. So, there's to your $100 per bag!

Fred

"looking forward to his collector(s) items"

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
On iDay I bought a phone and then on the other side of the store I bought two cases. I received a bag for the phone and one for the cases. I returned one of the cases and took it in with the bag. I let them keep the bag. I had no idea that you'd be able to sell them. Oh well, still have one.

slingshot110

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SF, CA
Ha! I really can't believe that people are actually paying money for a freakin bag! I got my iPhone an hour after they went onsale on iDay...that was the last time I remember seeing the bag. I'm off to see if I hasn't already found its way to the recycling bin.

i_poo

Aug 9, 2007
No bag.

Just received a suede-like screen cleaner. Rounded rectangle shape.

This was bought in early July.

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
During the iDay, the Apple store was giving out the iPhone bag....
I'm asking a big favor... if anyone has a extra iPhone bag that they don't need
and willing to sell or give please pm me thanks

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
The bag i had i destroyed within minutes of buying the phone. I don't know if it was like this for everyone but mine came in a sealed bag and there was no way to get it up without tearing it.

Sorry

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
During the iDay, the Apple store was giving out the iPhone bag....
I'm asking a big favor... if anyone has a extra iPhone bag that they don't need
and willing to sell or give please pm me thanks

Are you asking about the plastic bag that they put it in? I bought mine from AT&T but believe it or not, I think I still have the bag and you would be welcome to it but........why?