iPhone Blogging on the road!

david803sc

Jun 25, 2007
Ok well I am new to blogging and I decided to give this a try with my iPhone, I have a myspace and I am currently on a trip from South Carolina to Long Island, NY I left this past Tuesday already had some interesting things happen to me, but anyway I have been posting to the myspace blog from my iPhone and also posted pictures I have taken with the iPhone on the trip so far, I will have a lot more tomorrow night, but anyway I will say I am impressed with the phone it has worked great I was chekcing my MSN email and Myspace and using the google maps widget during the trip and it has worked real well, I was even at a rest stop on the PA Turnpike yesterday there was a cell tower about 200 feet in front of me so I ran a network test on Edge and got 236Kbps.

Here is the blog if your interested in seeing what I am doing.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=98014720&blogID=293987066

David

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Skating at USA Roller Rink in Seaford.... my hangout when I was in my early teens. :cool:

david803sc

Jun 25, 2007
Skating at USA Roller Rink in Seaford.... my hangout when I was in my early teens. :cool:
Monday night there is adult night no, kids all the people I skated with when I was a teen from Commack Roller Rink go there now on Monday nights........