iPhone browser?

eTEK

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
uhh is there a program other then iPhonebrowser out there that will let me put stuff on my iPhone other then iTunes?

iPhonebrowser doesn't seem to work for my vista laptop so =/
i need something that will work for both xp and vista.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
uhh is there a program other then iPhonebrowser out there that will let me put stuff on my iPhone other then iTunes?

iPhonebrowser doesn't seem to work for my vista laptop so =/
i need something that will work for both xp and vista.

Is your phone jailbroken and does it have SSH installed? If so, you can use WinSCP and connect to your iPhone through sftp.

eTEK

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
haha no its not. im to scared to do anything to my iPhone.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I wouldn't be scared to put third party apps on there. They works great and with the new installation I really haven't seen any issues. I'd give it a whirl :)

bigmac

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Los Angeles
I have open ssh and iPhonebrowser, but I cant see ALL my files on my phone... what am i doing wrong?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Vista? You kiddin'?

Kidding. Use WinCP.

truehybridx

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
is there a better way to do it.... per say through usb
n im trying to look for iPhonebrowser just to test it out but i cant find it lol
n i personally don't like ibrickr's poor file manupliation

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have open ssh and iPhonebrowser, but I cant see ALL my files on my phone... what am i doing wrong?
First, I use iPhonebrowser on Vista and it works fine as long as your on a 32bit system and not the 64. It tells you that it is not compatible but lets you continue anyway. Works fine.

bigmac, let me guess, you are on 1.1.1 and you used the jailbreakme site to jailbreak your phone? If so, you probably only see DCIM and a few other folders. Correct?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The sms.db file is located in /Var/Mobile/Library/SMS

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Thanks Europa... And don't worry Naps, I know you got my back, when know one else does!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app